insertusernamehere
harrypotterfantng

"trolls" aren't that bad

insertusernamehere

Pro

This will have have four rounds, due to the fact that the first round is to simply introduce ourselves.
Hello.
harrypotterfantng

Con

Hello to you too. Good luck!
insertusernamehere

Pro

insertusernamehere forfeited this round.
harrypotterfantng

Con

When you say trolls, I am assuming you men internet trolls, and not the little hairy guys who live under a bridge. While they can be somewhat entertaining at times with their complete inability to form an intelligent thought, trolls are for the most part obnoxious, attention-seeking losers who probably have nothing better to do than sit on their couches bugging strangers on the internet. I can see no way how they could be useful to society, so I look forward to reading your argument.
insertusernamehere

Pro

I apologize for the fact that I missed the last argument, but I don't need to explain why to you, as this is an internet debate. Not a journal or something.
Yes, I was talking about the internet trolls. Not the hairy things that live under bridges.
There is a difference between trolls and the idiots who like to start fights/arguments for no reason. A subtle difference, but a difference.
Trolls like to make jokes and annoy people, but they do it intelligibly, that is what makes them trolls. When they do something simple, it's a reflection on the person, not the troll.
And another thing, seriously. Why are we called trolls? I mean to compare us to sweaty, smelly, ugly, disturbing figures in mythology that tend to live in caves or under bridges is an insult...
Not everyone sits on their couch. Lots of people sit on recliners or the floor or a hard wooden chair at a table.
There are also different types of trolls, (see "know your meme- trolls)
Trolls tend to "pick" on people because they're idiots, act young, are young or they simply don't like them.
And your being a troll yourself by insulting us trolls.
"trolls are for the most part obnoxious, attention-seeking losers who probably have nothing better to do than sit on their couches bugging strangers on the internet"
You have nothing better to do than debate with me right now. on the internet. Most likely on some sort of chair or couch.
You also spelled mean wrong. Good luck in the next argument.
harrypotterfantng

Con

I did spell mean wrong. I noticed it the moment I clicked "submit argument". Oh, well.

Anyway, I like your comment that says that trolls 'like to make jokes and annoy people, but they do it intelligibly, that is what makes them trolls'. I have never in my experience seen an intelligent troll on the internet. Most of them either have a comment about their testicles to share or want to express their belief in the fact that the video they are watching somehow has a sexual preference.

"Trolls tend to 'pick' on people because they're idiots..." You made my point in that statement.

Also, their is a difference between having a debate and just writing something on a random chat forum to start an argument.

I am starting to think that the only reason this debate was created was to troll whoever took the side of Con.
insertusernamehere

Pro

harrypotterfantng

Con

I have no further arguments.