trexfireoverlord
Jimbus

trolololoo is good.

Jimbus
Started: 8/18/2015 Category: Arts

trexfireoverlord

Pro

i will bring this site into a new era of chaos. once again trolls will run rampant! for the first time since the rune wars madness will rule! muhahuah! who is with me! sign up for troll horde 2.0 today!
Jimbus

Con

Trolling pisses people off and it is become a huge problem in this digital era. Gaming servers and websites need tougher rules against trolls.
trexfireoverlord

Pro

hahha keyword warriors who are butthurt such as yourselve will be the first to fall! hahaha.
Jimbus

Con

If you honestly think that people who are against trollers are the first to fall, you are extremely incorrect. Ask anyone on the street what they think of trolls and they will probably say that they are annoying people who can't mind there own business. Anyone who thinks that trolls will prevail in the end are a bunch of nutjobs.
trexfireoverlord

Pro

youtube comments are clear proof that trolls can and will prevail in the end. chaos shall rule! you will ragequit!
Jimbus

Con

Of all places, I cannot believe that you used YouTube comments as a source. The YouTube comment section is a place where people like you come to add fuel to the fire. In real life, no one likes a person like that, so I recommend you get back to reality. In the comment section for this debate, I have people wanting them to use THEM as a SOURCE in order to show you how radical your thinking is. So, if you want people to respect you, get back to reality.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Well, no. He's not even as good as vi_spex.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Trex is the new vi_spex
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Con. Use me as a source. I got annoyed by his trolled.
Posted by 1john222 1 year ago
1john222
I'm going to vote Con as soon as I possibly can.
Vote Placed by krayracker 1 year ago
krayracker
trexfireoverlordJimbusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct was pretty equal, no forfeits. Spelling and grammar went to Con because he actually know how to use capitalization unlike Pro. Convincing arguments obviously go to con because he proved that most people do not like trolls. This argument wasn't refuted. All Pro talked about was how he will start the troll rampage, and how YouTube comments prove that trolls will prevail in the end. Con refutes this showing that YouTube comments aren't a good source. Source was tided because Pro used a terrible source and Con used no sources. An obvious win for Con. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that the Instigator never really intended to seriously debate this topic... ;)
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
trexfireoverlordJimbusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments to Con. Pro did not give any reason as to why trolls are good except for his mention of YouTube, which is not a good argument because 1) no source was provided and 2) as Con mentioned, in real life no one talks like that. Therefore this argument doesn't stand. Con's argument does however. They showed how people hate trolls [using the comments section of this debate as proof,] and it makes a lot of people angry. This argument was never refuted by Con, and therefore stands. This is 1-0 in Con's favor.