hawaiianxx
BennyW

trump is worse then hitler

BennyW

hawaiianxx

Pro

because he hates mexicans black people all sorts of people and hitler only hated jews
BennyW

Con

My opponent's argument is that Trump is worse than Hitler because Hitler hated only Jews. He did not set any parameters for this debate so all I have to do is refute this claim.
First of all, Hitler didn't only hate Jews, he also hated Gypsies, Communists, homosexuals and really anyone who wasn't "Aryan". He had a whole hierarchy of the value of people. Hitler also sent these people to death camps. There is no indication yet that Trump plans to do this.
As this is the first round I think that should be sufficient to get it rolling.
I pass it back to my opponent.
hawaiianxx

Pro

lol gypsies? my opponent is trolling! hitler was a comminust so why would he kill other comminusts? and everyone didnt like gay people back then but trump hates them now he doesnt have a excuse!
BennyW

Con

I thank my opponent for his response and would like to address a few of his claims.
Claims on Hitler
Hitler hated the Communists, despite the fact he had started out making a deal with Stalin (likely for the same reason he made a deal with the Japanese throughout the rest of the war, for military convenience). He blamed the burning of the Reichstag on the Communists. Hitler wanted to get rid of anyone that he perceived as threat to his power. The Communists fit this as they were the main opposite party to the National Socialists (Nazis).[1]
My opponent claims Hitler did not hate Gypsies, this is simply not true. Gypsies (Roma) were sent to Auschwitz just like the Jews. [2][3]
On top of that he killed other minority groups including, Jehovah’s Witnesses, homosexuals (as mentioned before) and black people. My opponent didn’t dispute homosexuals and in fact affirmed it so that alone refutes his original contention. [4]
As a matter of fact, during the 1936 Olympics when Jesse Owens, an African American man won the gold medal in running, which enraged Hitler that a non-Aryan had beaten his “pure race”. (This was before he was at War with the United States) [5]
Hitler tried to take over Europe. Trump doesn’t seem to have this in mind, although he has continued much of the bad foreign policies of his predecessors.
So while the Jews were by far the most numerous victims of Hitler he still hated Communists as well.

Claims on Trump
Now more to my Opponent’s point, he claims Trump hates all these people. Let’s start with Mexicans.
How does Trump the gay people? He has stated he has no real problem with them. (It is yet to be seen if he will deliver , he has given some contradictory information on this matter but it is also yet to be seen him doing anything to oppose homosexuals anywhere near the level of Hitler). Trump may oppose gay marriage, again he seems to have gone back and forth on this, but is there any indication he plans to send them to camps? In fact one of the biggest Trump Supporters, Milo Yianopoulos, is gay himself (who as I was writing this debate ran into trouble).
So While Trump has given bit of conflicting information on his views on homosexuality, Hitler was very clear.[6]

In Conclusion
I don’t particularly like Trump. He is quite a jerk in fact. But to compare him to Hitler is not warranted, at least not at this point in time.
In order to support his assertion I pose to my opponent. Who has Trump indicated he will send to camps? Who has he hinted at mass exterminating? Trump hasn’t even gone as far as FDR did, who locked up American citizens in prison camps. Merely being rude and even bigoted against a certain group is not enough to push him past Hitler.
In total Hitler killed an estimated 11 Million people, how many has Trump killed? (We can even include drone strikes and the like in that if you like, the number still won’t come close).
I thank my opponent and look forward to his argument for the next round.

[1] http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com...
[2]http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
[3]http://history1900s.about.com...
[4] http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
[5] https://www.ushmm.org...
[6] http://www.thewrap.com...
hawaiianxx

Pro

but he was a comminust thou

milo is alt right commninsts ofc he likes trump, he likes trump therefor he likes hitler!!

even my oppenant admits hes bad!!!

hitler didnt even kill that many people, he killed to many people in a short amont of time, its not even possible! you dont make sense!

im sorry but i win!!!
BennyW

Con

Thanks for the response.
My opponent has continued to make unsubstantiated assertions. He responds to claims I have sources to back up without providing his own.
“but he was a communist thou” He was a ‘National Socialist” although even if he was a Communist that wouldn’t mean he didn’t hate other Communists, Communists always hate other factions of Communism.
“milo is alt right commninsts ofc he likes trump, he likes trump therefor he likes hitler!!” Milo is alto right, but not a Communist. Although he is not a good guy he hasn’t gotten to Hitler levels. I did admit he is bad, but not everything that is bad is in the same league as Hitler.
“hitler didnt even kill that many people, he killed to many people in a short amont of time, its not even possible! you dont make sense!” I provided the evidence, all I have gotten from my opponent is assertions without evidence.

Considering I have provided evidence and my opponent has failed to do so. Vote for me for the win.

Posted by BennyW 11 months ago
BennyW
You have just less than 11 hours left. The forfeit feature seems to be broken late so if you don't answer in time it will freeze up the debate.
Posted by sbaile1940 11 months ago
sbaile1940
Why is this even a question??? Did Trump KILL anybody??? I pretty confident he didn't!
Posted by jaketower555 11 months ago
jaketower555
hawaiinxx is either a troll or a young child. that or an actual disability. not trying to be mean but there's no way that this guy is an adult in their right state of mind.
Posted by ilikegiraffes 11 months ago
ilikegiraffes
Hitler has killed 11 million people, and to have your leading argument as he only hated Jews is incorrect 7 million of the 11 that where put to death in camps where NOT Jewish. that's over half, that were black or gay and that is why they where put to death. until Trump has killed over 11 million people, whoever they are, he wont be worse than Hitler.
Posted by canis 11 months ago
canis
Hmm .This is easy...Or just the way it is..
Posted by canis 11 months ago
canis
No
Posted by hawaiianxx 11 months ago
hawaiianxx
i dont know still are you being mean?
Posted by canis 11 months ago
canis
No.
Posted by hawaiianxx 11 months ago
hawaiianxx
i dont get it
Posted by canis 11 months ago
canis
Fore those who did not get it....You got what the most of you wanted..
Vote Placed by Mharman 11 months ago
Mharman
hawaiianxxBennyWTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had awful S&G, con did not. Pro whined about con trolling (con was not trolling), while con had great conduct. Con included sources, pro did not. Pro made short little arguments of stuff like Trump is a "racist" "nazi" "communist" etc..., without backing his claims up. Con made an actual argument and backed his claims up.
Vote Placed by paintballvet18 11 months ago
paintballvet18
hawaiianxxBennyWTied
Reasons for voting decision: Sources: Con is only to provide sources in the debate, therefore wins 2 points. Spelling: The resolution itself provided by the pro has bad grammar. Enough said on that... Arguments: Pro saying that, "even my opponent agrees that he's bad," is a bad argument because the Con needs only to say that he's not as a bad as Hitler. Therefore, Pro has no offense in the debate. Con is only to provide actual points saying Hitler is worse, therefore wins argument points.