vi_spex
JimShady

truth can only be in the past

vi_spex

Pro

i saw that rock fall tomorrow.. IS a lie
JimShady

Con

I couldn't help myself... this guy just has to learn....

Okay, so here we go again. "I pick up my hand in sixty seconds." Although I cannot prove that this will happen at the moment, it can be a true statement. Why? Because now, a minute later my hand has gone up. This action which I have predicted has been revealed as true.
JimShady

Con

Yes, right at this present moment, everything that is happening is true. You are not wrong in that statement. Just please realize that something in the future can also be true... it just hasn't taken place yet... for example, I will leave this room my opening a door. Although it hasn't happened yet, it is true, because that's what will happen. Let me test it out right now.

Well, I just left and came back in, using the door. It seems the truth was right, even in the future.
vi_spex

Pro

now=true

you might die before leaving the room

now is true
JimShady

Con

Yes, there are two possibilities: a: I could be hindered in opening the door, possibly by death, or b: I could open the door. But what happened? I opened the door. Even though I didn't know it was going to turn out that way for sure, the truth is that I did.

Something does not just become true. True remains true no matter what. Therefore it was predestined that I was always going to open that door, and anything besides me opening the door is false.
vi_spex

Pro

you opened the door.. and opening the door is true

the truth is that you did, after you opened the door.. not if you died.. troll

yes true remains true.. holyfuck you are dense.. i will call you brick from now

brick
JimShady

Con

I can't seem to get through to you. As I stated before , your brain has a fortress of resilient down syndrome protecting it from any logic.

I'm afraid to try to convince you again... Lord knows what kind of shjt you'll post in Round 5. But I have to. This is a debate (well, more like teaching a piece of metal simple logic), but even so, I have to try. So... If I died, then yes, it would not be true that I opened the door. Because I wouldn't have.

BUT DID I DIE??!?!?!? No, I'm typing this right here. That means that I opened the door, which is true. And I quote you, "yes true remains true." Therefore, if truth always remains true, whether in past, now, or the future, I was ALWAYS going to open that door. Me not opening the door is not true, it is false.

Also, I'd like to point out one small error in your vast collection... your main title of the argument is "truth can only be in the past", and yet, in Round 2 and 3, you right "now=true" and "now is true", respectively. Unfortunately, you are too dumb to realize this huge contradiction, so it it pointless for me to point out.

...are you trolling me? There's no way you can be this dumb.
vi_spex

Pro

sense is logic

you didnt die.. is true

troll
JimShady

Con

Sense is logic, and you have neither.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
life IS

luck have came true
Posted by Just-Call-Me-PK 1 year ago
Just-Call-Me-PK
It is true that all things livings now will die in the future.

It is true that something will happen.

Prophecies have came true.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
lie=lie
Posted by JimShady 1 year ago
JimShady
No one argue with this guy. He has an penetrable shield of dumb @ss around him, blocking any attempt to reasonable discuss something with him.