vi_spex
boognish

truth is human, false is alien

vi_spex

vi_spex

Pro

knowledge is the opposite of belief
boognish

Con

known = unknown to the negative

alien = unknown

(-)alien = known

the truth is out there
vi_spex

Pro

does the negative have a name?
boognish

Con

joseph ortega
vi_spex

Pro

i dont know
boognish

Con

i dont know = unknown = known to the negative - (-)unknown

negative = joseph ortega

the negatives cancel out

therefore, vi_spex = joseph ortega

cover blown
vi_spex

Pro

does the negative have eyes?
boognish

Con

negative = positive to the negative
vi_spex

Pro

negative=anti positive
Posted by Meropenem777 1 year ago
Meropenem777
@PowerPikachu21 LOL, I was considering this debate while not trying to think of Vi's history of language skills. I simply saw that he was the "closest" to complete English sentences.
Posted by boognish 1 year ago
boognish
Oh man...I deduced vi_spex's true identity using vi_spex-like "reasoning." That has to count for something, doesn't it?
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
@Meropenem777's vote I think that was actually the joke that Con also spoke like vi_spex.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Okay. I did wish for a debate where both sides talked like vi_spex does, and this was funny. Whether this debate will get voted on with a winner, I'm not sure.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
no i am just saying it.. many seem to assume i am a troll and it always turns out they have no clue
Posted by Meropenem777 1 year ago
Meropenem777
If you are implying I assumed you were a troll, I did not. I had admittedly, in my first comment, guessed that you were trying to be funny and were just joking around for this debate you posted. However that does not mean I assumed you were a troll. Here is what a troll is: http://prntscr.com...

I had merely considered you were just kidding around, not that you were making a provocative statement to incite angry responses.

Therefore, you cannot imply that I am being a troll with this comment: "assuming anyone is a troll is being a troll"
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
assuming anyone is a troll is being a troll
Posted by Meropenem777 1 year ago
Meropenem777
Wow, lol I dont know what I did down there (v). Sorry!
Posted by Meropenem777 1 year ago
Meropenem777
I see, but he it seems he cannot articulate his points like a normal person can, or just prefers not to. Either way, it is inconvenient for a person who adheres to normal language to interpret what he is saying, and arguably he can speak the common tongue like any normal person, so why doesn't he just do that? This is notion is of course assuming he is not a troll at all.
Posted by Meropenem777 1 year ago
Meropenem777
Vote Placed by Meropenem777 1 year ago
Meropenem777
vi_spexboognishTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both arguments were relatively flawed in terms of the normal English language and so were considerably incomprehensible. vi_spex was the closest debater to having complete sentences, so he deserves credit for that.