somyagrover
jasmancooll

tv serials have bad efect on children

somyagrover

Pro

Television shows are the most popular program that can amuse people who are interested in watching them. Nowadays, people especially children are depended on TV to spend their time, and they would rather to fill up their schedule by sitting in front of TV and watching it. However, watching TV brings mostly negative effects such as threat to the maintenance of traditional family values, children's future, and people's behavior.
Nowadays, television threats to the maintenance of traditional family values. Parents spend less time with their children now, and they are too busy to be with their children. However, TV can be the third parent for children, and children are willing to spend the rest of their daily time to watch it instead of being with their parents. However, there were different relationship between parents and children before the TV invention, which was stronger and more connectable. Unfortunately, old values will slowly slip away and new ones, established by TV, will take their place.
Watching TV provides many disadvantages for our children's future and their health. While watching TV, children have less play time and also physical activities in open space with their friends, so they won't be able to have a healthy life. Besides, another issue related to watching TV, is a developmental disorder in the part of brain which is for language skill; therefore, children can't pay attention effectively; have concentration.
jasmancooll

Con

opponent's argument has been plagiarized completly from the following source:

http://www.essayforum.com...

Copy pasting someone else's work and pretending it is your own is know as plagiarism. This is taken very seriously by this community. Since my opponent is new here, it is possible he did not know about this.

I would request voters to award me the concduct point becuase of plagiarism. I can claim a technical victory at this point, however I would like to really debate this interesting and relevant issue which needs to be debated. I would encourage my opponent to present his own arguments in next round. This is a 5 round debate, and we can have an interesting debate even if we ignore this round.

In the meantime, I see no purpose in trying to debate against newspapers and book.
somyagrover

Pro

somyagrover forfeited this round.
jasmancooll

Con

jasmancooll forfeited this round.
somyagrover

Pro

somyagrover forfeited this round.
jasmancooll

Con

jasmancooll forfeited this round.
somyagrover

Pro

somyagrover forfeited this round.
jasmancooll

Con

jasmancooll forfeited this round.
somyagrover

Pro

somyagrover forfeited this round.
jasmancooll

Con

voter i want to specify you that my opponent is fortefitying round many times and i am waiting for his response.I want the voters to give me extra points to me as t is not responding...!!!!
I like the topic and i want my opponent to respond soon....
Arguments stand...