TV Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Village Roadshow Limited will launch Village Roadshow Cable.

MattJacks2003

In 2017, Village Roadshow Limited will launch Village Roadshow Cable, they will also launch Steve-O's Internet Central Powered by MTV. This New Cable service is so fantastic and spectacular....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Australian Survivor Player Duel, Luke Toki V.s Henry Nicholson

SurvivoAUS_HenryFan

I as con will argue King Zenny Henny, also renown as Henry Nicholson is a Superior Survivor player to Luke Toki, other renown contestant on Australian Survivor Season 2, henceforth pro will argue Luke is the better player than Henry...

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Naruto Vs Goku Vs Saitama Vs Superman Vs Luffy

TheGamingSenpai
JesseR

Ok the first one to go down would be luffy he is super weak compared to all of them even though i love him he has to go second would be naruto he is very strong he even beat madara and kaguya but superman goku and saitama could beat both of them easily next would be goku he is very strong compared to all of them but saitama can beat everyone with one punch and superman only uses half of his strength he only uses a part of it. and the next one would be superman and the winner would be saitama...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Should Spongebob Be Considered The Greatest Animated Show Ever?

DeletedEmails
hwang710

Just watch the first three seasons....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Was casting Iron Fist as caucasian whitewashing and "a missed opportunity?"

SegBeg
uppitynumber

The Netflix Tv series Iron Fist cast Finn Jones- a caucasian to play the Kun'Lun warrior. But a lot of people were disappointed by his casting purely because he is white and they wanted Marvel to reboot Iron Fist as an Asian American and that casting him as white was whitewashing (despite him being white in the comics). I will be arguing that casting Iron Fist as white was not whitewashing and my opponent will be arguing that it IS whitewashing. The first round is acceptance. Good luck to m...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Rap Battle: Star Wars (Pro) Vs Star Trek (Con)

Tyler151
TheLibertyChristian

I am Luke Skywalker Sean Hawk is gay Star Trek is underfunded Thats what I'm here to say When you complain about death star or tatooine Your Star Trek guys are just being mean I mean bro let's listen here real closely Your characters suck and your plot is boasted But we all know it's not that way at all so let's drop the act and cut the stall Star Wars is better so goodbye you fool Have a nice day in your Star Trek drool...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Should Hulu be in Canada?

Soliousery
NikitaBOSS

Hulu should be in Canada because we need more content, since Hulu has more original content that Netflix....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Is Lord of The Rings better than Game of Thrones? (TV only)

LamantinRoux
SuperSith89

First of all, I wanna say that ive never read any of the books about any of the 2 universes. I prefer just prefer AGOT. Firstly, i think that the story has more different characters with more differences between them. In that way, i think that you can relate more to them. Also, the story doesnt focus only on 1 side of the oponents (the good guys). Everything becomes predictable the more you watch LOTR. (Im going to go more in-depth with my arguments in round 2)...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

yea tiny rick

damienlp999
Emilrose

yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny r...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Is Nickelodeon Better than Cartoon Network?

ThatAwesomeGuyOwen
600010168

It is worse because most of it's good shows are gone and replaced with bad ones. Cartoon Network has all GOOD shows, no bad ones....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago