TV Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Rap Battle: Star Wars (Pro) Vs Star Trek (Con)

Tyler151
TheLibertyChristian

I am Luke Skywalker Sean Hawk is gay Star Trek is underfunded Thats what I'm here to say When you complain about death star or tatooine Your Star Trek guys are just being mean I mean bro let's listen here real closely Your characters suck and your plot is boasted But we all know it's not that way at all so let's drop the act and cut the stall Star Wars is better so goodbye you fool Have a nice day in your Star Trek drool...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Should Hulu be in Canada?

Soliousery
NikitaBOSS

Hulu should be in Canada because we need more content, since Hulu has more original content that Netflix....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is Lord of The Rings better than Game of Thrones? (TV only)

LamantinRoux
SuperSith89

First of all, I wanna say that ive never read any of the books about any of the 2 universes. I prefer just prefer AGOT. Firstly, i think that the story has more different characters with more differences between them. In that way, i think that you can relate more to them. Also, the story doesnt focus only on 1 side of the oponents (the good guys). Everything becomes predictable the more you watch LOTR. (Im going to go more in-depth with my arguments in round 2)...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

yea tiny rick

damienlp999
Emilrose

yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny r...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is Nickelodeon Better than Cartoon Network?

ThatAwesomeGuyOwen
600010168

It is worse because most of it's good shows are gone and replaced with bad ones. Cartoon Network has all GOOD shows, no bad ones....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Nalu is the best couple in fairy tail

NaLuFan
CINDEV333

I think that nalu ( Natsu&Lucy) is the best couple by far. I mean think about it they've had many moments (For those who watch fairy tail you know what i mean).Plus they look really good together....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Cartoon Network is better then Disney Channel and Nickelodeon

Yung.Herbal
Shubhranshu

I will be voting for Cartoon Network since it has more iconic shows and is the only channel still going hard even thru the Youtube generation....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

If Tommy from Power Rangers were to reassume the Zeo powers now, he would be stronger then Superman

GS2020
PowerPikachu21

I believe that if Tommy were to reassume the Zeo Powers now, he would be stronger then even the likes of Superman. I look forward to debating this....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Is anime a good thing or not?

TJLovesAnimu
Avongasl

It is, because it inspired some stuff today, like the Lion King, and other things....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Is Animes better than Hawaii 5-0

NadearOtakuLife
KItkat321

Anime is Better! That characters are well drawn and they're many Otakus in the world. So anime is way better....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago