TV Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Cartoon Network is better then Disney Channel and Nickelodeon

Yung.Herbal
Shubhranshu

I will be voting for Cartoon Network since it has more iconic shows and is the only channel still going hard even thru the Youtube generation....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

If Tommy from Power Rangers were to reassume the Zeo powers now, he would be stronger then Superman

GS2020
PowerPikachu21

I believe that if Tommy were to reassume the Zeo Powers now, he would be stronger then even the likes of Superman. I look forward to debating this....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Is anime a good thing or not?

TJLovesAnimu
Avongasl

It is, because it inspired some stuff today, like the Lion King, and other things....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Is Animes better than Hawaii 5-0

NadearOtakuLife
KItkat321

Anime is Better! That characters are well drawn and they're many Otakus in the world. So anime is way better....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should children be allowed to watch anime

Sahibztheowl
TheArgumentativeOne

Children should not be restrained and forced to do what other people think they should do. Some people are different. Children have rights to do what they want to do. Fight for anime rights weeaboos out there. You can do this....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Alcohol advertisements should be banned

Aceline
VerbalTrogolodyte

I am the opposition side for this debate of: Alcohol advertisements should be banned. I will be stating the reasons as to why alcohol ads should NOT be banned. Rules: 1st round: acceptance of challenge ONLY 2nd round: stating and developing main arguments 3rd round: restating arguments AND refuting 4th round: all final rebuttals and if desired, summarize arguments *My preference: if you're going to accept this challenge, I would like it if you have good knowledge or research well on this...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Did Chancellor Palpatine use force persuasion on Anakin Skywalker to get him to turn to the Sith?

zach16williams
GoldFyre

I feel that Palpatine used mind tricks on Anakin. Anakin was for some reason too easily persuaded to just think it was a good idea to join the enemies he had been facing for much over ten years. Palpatine was dropping hints of being a Sith like nuts, and when Anakin could kill him, Palpatine decided not to, just tell WIndu that he thinks that he is a Sith and that we should get rid of him. WHen they go there, Palpatine is close to death when he talks to Anakin and he chops off Windu's hand. This...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should Ghost whisper come back

Flora7
The_Legend27

I'm so addicted to this show. I have lost track how many times I've seen all the seasons. And I still have more questions about the show. I think there should be more seasons...

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Anime Needs a Bigger Airing in America

RinLaufeyson
Ezic

Anime as in Japanese animation, belong in the US with a larger ability to view it. Many times you see anime and it's on late night or you have to have a special provider television wise to be able to view it. Anime is a great form of animation as it is a very thoughtful, fun, funny, and often well done story lines unlike many animations that have been done presently. My basis for argument is that the US needs more anime that is easy to access and more prevalent in television now....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Television is an effective tool in building the minds of children

Manosh_saha.28
Xenoth

television effects children mind badly...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago