TV Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should Hulu be in Canada?

Soliousery

Hulu should be in Canada because we need more content, since Hulu has more original content that Netflix....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Is Lord of The Rings better than Game of Thrones? (TV only)

LamantinRoux
SuperSith89

First of all, I wanna say that ive never read any of the books about any of the 2 universes. I prefer just prefer AGOT. Firstly, i think that the story has more different characters with more differences between them. In that way, i think that you can relate more to them. Also, the story doesnt focus only on 1 side of the oponents (the good guys). Everything becomes predictable the more you watch LOTR. (Im going to go more in-depth with my arguments in round 2)...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

yea tiny rick

damienlp999
Emilrose

yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny rick yea tiny r...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is Nickelodeon Better than Cartoon Network?

ThatAwesomeGuyOwen
600010168

It is worse because most of it's good shows are gone and replaced with bad ones. Cartoon Network has all GOOD shows, no bad ones....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Nalu is the best couple in fairy tail

NaLuFan
CINDEV333

I think that nalu ( Natsu&Lucy) is the best couple by far. I mean think about it they've had many moments (For those who watch fairy tail you know what i mean).Plus they look really good together....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Cartoon Network is better then Disney Channel and Nickelodeon

Yung.Herbal
Shubhranshu

I will be voting for Cartoon Network since it has more iconic shows and is the only channel still going hard even thru the Youtube generation....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

If Tommy from Power Rangers were to reassume the Zeo powers now, he would be stronger then Superman

GS2020
PowerPikachu21

I believe that if Tommy were to reassume the Zeo Powers now, he would be stronger then even the likes of Superman. I look forward to debating this....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is anime a good thing or not?

TJLovesAnimu
Avongasl

It is, because it inspired some stuff today, like the Lion King, and other things....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is Animes better than Hawaii 5-0

NadearOtakuLife
KItkat321

Anime is Better! That characters are well drawn and they're many Otakus in the world. So anime is way better....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should children be allowed to watch anime

Sahibztheowl
TheArgumentativeOne

Children should not be restrained and forced to do what other people think they should do. Some people are different. Children have rights to do what they want to do. Fight for anime rights weeaboos out there. You can do this....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago