ickda
xenofreedomx

umm it a type of err it like capitalism but it not

xenofreedomx

ickda

Pro

okay I have been thinking for ever on this and I believe I can hold a debit on my ideas here they are you job is to look for any week point in my system and try to exploit it. Now I may do this 2 or 3 other time from now but only to strengthen my ideals and so I can see if I missed any thing in this system.

money is a thing of taboo in my mythical economy okay now you may ask how can cash be taboo?

well it inceriges pp to live in a ether two or three naberhoods you have the slums no one want to live there, the Wright naberhoods and the middle ground not quit getteo but you ant likely to find a rich well pad guy anywhere nere here unless his doughtier is banging some thug or something. It also hold back medical research and science

Know how can I buy stuff with out money you may ask and the ecoimy would fall to peaces right? Wong.

You now that id card of yours? Well it has a strip on the back that can hold data not much but some, I think your name, dob and address if memory servers, and it could save weather or not you are a bum, disabled or working..

now a bum has no house but he can get food and drink for free and medical care that it he cant get any thing el's, disabled pp have all the thing the working have. A home medical and schooling.

unless there is no job you can do or you must work or you are a bum but if you have a job you can have the same benhifets as say the Dr or the president.

now how can the usa support this we need money to tread out side of the usa right? No it common to use money but no. We could trad good for goods, and you can still get forine moneys from a cash debot so you can buy some paint or something from England or something.

whoa dame that a lot of type the spell check goanna $hit it self to day
xenofreedomx

Con

Step one in your system, delicate your people to one language. My guess is English will not be that language. Without proper communication nothing can be accomplished.

Second, You say it's "umm it a type of err it like capitalism but it not". What you have developed is Modern Socialism., hurrah that hasn't be tried before. You take it a step further too, you obliterate the monetary system that makes capitalism so evil, but you reestablish it in a digital form. You got rid of Fiat money which retains little value but requires some capital to at least process the notes. You replace it with something that has literally no capital value. You expect a certain group to be given capital goods too. How would you do this? How would you force people with your fake 1's and 0's that can't even afford to make you a police state, enforce your welfare state. You have a plan worse than real world communism.
ickda

Pro

okay you look like fun to ague this with. So I am a pro for socialism that for got what it called

okay how would I support my stat?

easy trad for good with other country's, instead of bills I we need oil lets say then we give them a sofa or a gun or any thing els they may wont from us $h!t we could even give them cars for stuff that we want. If we can give it away for goods then we do.

I also give the people a resin to work

if you ant crippled then you a bum all you have is free food and water, other whys you live in the streets, but if you have a job which mean you give the stat something to use to hold the system to gather and keep the people fed and happy, The Negro's wont be stuck in a slum typ area (and just read about Detroit and other places like that it a bloody mess. And I believe the slums were mad for the negro) we gite ride of the higher class and the middle class so we have one class the working class.

note negro is not a racist term, go to the 60 an like an you see a lot of black pp using the term. So mah
xenofreedomx

Con

What reason would you give people to work?

What reason would you give someone who does minimal work, to excel and do great work?

What reason would motivate a high skill level to work as hard as a lower skill level?

How would you avoid creating a welfare state with high unemployment and a workforce of only the working poor?

You are describing socialism, and it only creates more poor and more inequality. http://www.forbes.com...

Creating a state to regulate equality will only destroy freedom. Look at what has happened in the United States of America. http://rogueoperator.wordpress.com...

How will your system avoid this?
ickda

Pro

It be law for there boss to encourage there inployees to keep the flow good, if you do not do high grad wok hmmm you gate spanked.

yeas I now it odd to say that about adult but it not jail and a belt to the a$$ would be low unufe that most would not want to do and if you are still lazy then it time for the nine tails, but so it not abused there must be a job senit that evilurats the pp up for a spanking. So that it dose not punish the pp doing there all.

School? The old nun smacking you with a ruler had it right but it no need be a nun.
xenofreedomx

Con

Who would regulate theses spankings?

Have you heard of a Non-Aggression Principle? http://en.wikipedia.org...
Going off of non-aggression, your state wouldn't use it. I think you should read up on it.

Allow me to clarify. Your welfare state which as stated above cannot work, of which you've yet to refute. The state will only operate on the idea of doing your best or force, or fear of force will motivate you? Does this sound like a pleasant place to live? What would prevent bureaucrats from becoming corrupt? Would you institute more bureaucrats? I can't see this as practical. You keep making statements but you've yet to answer any questions and you've yet to refute any of my points.
ickda

Pro

OkayMySpacBarIsBrokenFuGK

ThatIsSoMuchBetterThenAbetingThanks

IgussIHaveToUseMIndGamesAndStuffLikeThat

OrIfYouDoGoodTheBossIsINcourigdToThourApartyForTheWorkForce,ThingsLikeTHisMighthelp

PsIfYouHaveAnyIdeaWhyICanrSpacePleesTellMeThisIsRetardid
xenofreedomx

Con

I think the source of your spacebar issue operator related.

So they would throw a party? How would they gain the stuff for a party? How would anyone be motivated? Mind games, you mean propaganda? I don't understand you. This is ridiculous and I am done debate this topic. The point of debate has been invalidated by you, by choosing not to debate the topic. This is sad given it's your topic.
ickda

Pro

how am i not defending or debating the topic?
Oh yah mind games mean using psychology like um this link here
http://www.psychological-warfare.com...

there are many other types of physiology based mind games a government may use to git the people to do benefiting things for the people
xenofreedomx

Con

You are trolling your own debate, so I am going to throw this. I believe your view to be a foolish and naive one of the world.
Posted by ickda 4 years ago
ickda
Hay I should Win that debat you just ref you barely attack my augment, just tried to disprove my sheep argument, I still manige to show that pepole are sheep so if we tie I will be happy
Posted by xenofreedomx 4 years ago
xenofreedomx
Someone throw me a bone. A tie would be ridiculous. http://www.debate.org...
Posted by xenofreedomx 4 years ago
xenofreedomx
Spelling may not equate to intelligence; but being able to communicate is the only way to convey ones intelligence during a debate.
Posted by Heineken 4 years ago
Heineken
ickda,....I mean...Dick,

Right before you click "Post Comment", click "Check Your Spelling". On this website bad spelling = monumental retardation.
Posted by ickda 4 years ago
ickda
not nice ickda is pig latin it means dick,
allso I cant spell I am not retartid so if you think spelling alway = smarts then I may have won this allredy is you dont tack me seresily
Posted by xenofreedomx 4 years ago
xenofreedomx
I took the bait, let us see what happens.
Posted by Heineken 4 years ago
Heineken
His name looks like a hiccup/sneeze-fart.

>"What's your name?"
>"Ickda!"
>"Gesundheit."
Posted by xenofreedomx 4 years ago
xenofreedomx
Seriously, do you speak English?
Posted by philochristos 4 years ago
philochristos
Is this a joke? Are you pretending to be illiterate so people will accept, and then you're going to break out the smarts and crush your unsuspecting opponent?
Vote Placed by famer 4 years ago
famer
ickdaxenofreedomxTied
Reasons for voting decision: philochristos basically said it for me. I'd also like to give the conduct point to CON because Pro went as far trolling his own debate...
Vote Placed by philochristos 4 years ago
philochristos
ickdaxenofreedomxTied
Reasons for voting decision: It took me until the second round to figure out what this debate was about. Props to Con for understanding anything ickda said. Spelling and grammar was a no-brainer. The part about spanking was pretty funny, and it makes me even more suspicious that Pro is just having fun, pretending to be illiterate. Con used more sources, and they were more relevant to the debate. I didn't think either side made any compelling arguments, so tie.