unchia madara would be able to beat anyone in one piece
Debate Rounds (3)
the reasons i find this debate to be evenly matched is beacuse of the fact that the both have the ability to allow objects to pass through them unharmed, however due to madara's vast knowledge of combat and fighting minato who was alot like kizaru in speed i think that madara will be victorious
i will now list the abilities of madara and how i belive they are supirior to kizaru
1) mangekyo sharingan---- although it has never been confirmed i think that it would be safe to say that madara does have control over the black flames (ameratsu) beacuse of the fact that he was the one who trained itachi, if madara gets any of the black flames on kizaru he wouldnt be able to put it out and if kizaru were to make the black flames pass through it would ignite his particals which he splits, once he brings them back toghther the fire might be stuck inside him and he wont be able to get it out (well even if it was out side of him he wouldnt know how to get it off) and madara could just teleport away while kizaru dies slowly and painfully
2) space time technique--- although kizaru can split particles madara could use his space time technique absorbing all of his particles in this jutsu and sending him into another dimension, once again resulting kizaru's deafeat
3) sharingan---- as it is seen in the manga madara had strong enough abilities to control the nine tails and so it should be assumed that he could use Tsukuyomi. the moon eye plan requires a strong ocular genjutsu and so to say it uquestionable that madara can use ocular genjutsu and if he were to catch kizaru once it would be all over for him
the main reason that i think that madara would win is beacuse of genjutsu the moment he sees kizaru he could have him trapped
i would once again like to thank my opponent for accepting my challenge as i look forward to hearing his ideas on this topic
1. Madara will never be able to touch Kizaru.
Kizaru is a logia type devil fruit user.  This means he has the ability to avoid any physical attacks by transforming into the element he control, in this case light. This can be countered by using materials that negate the element at hand, for instance rubber against lightning, however there is nothing in Madara's arsenal that could harm a light user. Photons have no mass, and thus cannot be set alight; physical attacks will just pass through, and since Madara's space-time jutsu requires touch (as demonstrated in his fight with Minato) that will not work either. Unlike Madara, Kizuru does not have to solidify to attack his opponent, and can remain in an invulnerable state for as long as he likes.
2. Madara has likely lost his Sharingan powers.
Madara has stated that he is merely a shadow of his former self, and that he is not nearly as powerful as he was before his defeat by the First Hokage. He has never shown the ability to do anything other that utilise the space-time jutsu and control Kyuubi. If he had the ability to perform Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu, why would he not use them against Minato in their battle, since it's clear they make eye contact several times ? Since Minato was alone, Tsukuyomi would have defeated him as he had no way to counter it. Madara is hardly unskilled enough in battle to forget to use a technique that would have brought him victory. This proves that Madara does not have the capabililty utilise the Sharingan powers Itachi could.
3. It doesn't matter either way.
Even if Madara somehow caught and grabbed someone who can move at the speed of light and is composed of light and transported him into another dimension, or even if he did turn out to have the Tsukuyomi and managed to trap him in an illusion, this would not grant him victory. There would still be no way for Madara to harm Kizaru. Madara could move Kizaru or disable him temporarily, but he could not defeat him, so these strategies are useless.
4. Madara dies.
Though there is no way for Madara to defeat Kizaru, there are numerous ways for Kizaru to defeat madara. Kizaru can kick him at the speed of light, smashing him apart, chop him in half with a light sword, blow him to bits with a laser beam. This would happen the moment Madara attempts to attack Kizaru and solidifies, since he would have no way to respond to an attack at the speed of light. In the end, Kizaru wins.
brokenboy forfeited this round.
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by GeorgeCarlinWorshipper 6 years ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||0||5|
You are not eligible to vote on this debate