vi_spex
Devnith

understanding=math=functional

vi_spex

Pro

not being able to remember understanding, or just lack of understanding i guess is like being at a machine that dosnt function.. but once it does you see it.. so you can start testing or and understand.. bit like a pipe system blocked from air.. remove the block, air goes through you see it working
Devnith

Con

This argument that my opponent has submitted failed to address the point of the argument, he also lacks factual evidence. He says the lacking of knowledge of maths is like being a machine that does not function,my reply to that is why? Why is it being like a machine that does not function?
Now my argument is Maths is not a necessity, it is not a language. Due to our current technology maths is almost unnecessary. All we need to do is download a calculator app onto our phone that's it. Not understanding maths does not make you not functional, you can still walk, talk, run. How does maths not make you functional? My opponent has clearly has not done his research at all.
vi_spex

Pro

i changed it a bit... im saying its like being AT a machine, that wont start..

how to remember the unmemorable.
not being able to remember understanding, is like being at a machine that wont start.. but once it does you see it.. you can start testing or and understand.. bit like a pipe system blocked from air.. remove the block, air goes through you see it working

math Is free will, thinking, imagination.. a potato dosnt have sense, and so have obtained no knowledge to paint a picture to believe
Devnith

Con

According to my opponents poorly worded argument, maths can help you remember.Maths' cannot help you remember. There is no factual evidence for it. My opponent has failed to define the argument again. Maths' is not important in modern society. We no longer need to calculate things with our head. Machines have completely changed modern lives. Maths' was a necessity before the invention of calculators. Now it's best reserved for machines. Why inaccurately calculate bills, money, etc when a machine can calculate it with %100 accuracy in a few micro-seconds? My opponent also has said I quote "you can start testing or and understand.. bit like a pipe system blocked from air." How is "You can start testing or and understand" similar to "Bit like a pipe system blcoked from air"? It makes no sense.