abdelrahmanosamamahamed
madhumita

uniform is a waste of time

madhumita

abdelrahmanosamamahamed

Pro

i think that uniforms are waste of time
madhumita

Con

Where is the argument? I suppose what you mean by uniform is the form of dressing similarly for any organization you are are working for or an institution you are going to. This cannot be a waste of time because you cannot go anywhere without wearing clothes. So, since you have to wear clothes wherever you go how can uniforms be a waste of time?
abdelrahmanosamamahamed

Pro

abdelrahmanosamamahamed forfeited this round.
madhumita

Con

To me uniform is not a waste of time. It is a form of identity mostly used by educational institutions. Sometimes workplaces also stick to uniforms. As far as schools are concerned a uniform serves many purposes. It creates a sense of identity. All kids do not come from similar backgrounds and allowing them to come dressed in their normal clothes may cause a division and lead to harassment and teasing. With uniforms such crisis would not occur. If school kids were to be taken out then being in uniform would make identification easier. A sense of belonging also occurs in a uniform. I shall limit myself to this much and wait for your opinion and clarification of what exactly you wanted to debate on before any further response.
abdelrahmanosamamahamed

Pro

madhumita

Con

What is the use of launching a debate if one is not going argue his/her point. A one sided statement cannot continue a debate. However, since I have agreed to debate I will post my views which of course is not an argument since I have no statement to argue against. One would have to wear clothes in whatever 'form' and if that is not a waste of time then 'uniform' too is not a waste of time.
Vote Placed by bsh1 3 years ago
bsh1
abdelrahmanosamamahamedmadhumitaTied