kimmi
Coloon

uniforms in high schools

Coloon
Started: 10/16/2013 Category: Fashion

kimmi

Con

I don't think we should have to wear what other people say we need to wear we need to wear what we want we are the ones who are in school so we should be the ones with our own mind and voice I don't think it is right to make high schoolers to wear a stupid uniform its our life we wear what we want.
Coloon

Pro

Kids in High School do not have to but should wear High School uniforms. Because it makes it easier in the mornings for dressing , and limits bullying, it also shows school spirit, to keep everyone equal, it's good on school trips everyone.
kimmi

Con

High schools do not have the right to have school uniforms because not everyone wants to be the same they want to be able to wear what the want and we all are different and not be equelbecause all have diferent personallitys
Coloon

Pro

"High schools do not have the right to have school uniforms because not everyone wants to be the same they want to be able to wear what the want and we all are different and not be equal because all have different personality"

High Schools have the right to have do school uniforms because making someone wear a certain piece of clothing does not suppress there personality that is a ludicrous assumption to make. If that was true every fashion trend would suppress everyone personality to.

kimmi

Con

Still con for it
Coloon

Pro

Well give me a reason its con. You can't just say it's con. You can't just go well Electoral College that's a con. You need reasons.
kimmi

Con

There is a study at the university of oregon the 77% of high school students fail because of uniforms
Coloon

Pro

There is a study at the university of Oregon the 77% of high school students fail because of uniforms

Please, Please send me a message with a link to this article. Send a message to my profile. Because, I really do not believe this is true. When I first read it I didn't think it was true. I decided to give you a chance and did a Google search. I searched all I could. It doesn't exist. Does it? If you send me the link. I will admit defeat. I know it's not true. Besides even if it was, it is wrong.
Posted by kimmi 3 years ago
kimmi
vote con
Vote Placed by tylergraham95 3 years ago
tylergraham95
kimmiColoonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro holds obvious victory in the debate. Con made one of her arguments just a statement of her position. Points go to pro.