biden2016
1dustpelt

United Nations

Challenge Expired or Declined
1dustpelt either declined this challenge, or never responded to it. If you are biden2016, login to see your options.
Updated: 5 years ago Status: Challenge Declined

biden2016

Con

I still want to challenge you on one last thing the United Nations and how I see you are a pro for them. I oppose the UN strongly
Posted by BowTied 3 months ago
BowTied
The United Nations is even more useless than the League of Nations proved to be. It's nothing but a bully pulpit for all those in the world who HATE the US - especially global socialists - to use to spout their hatred for America and to extort money from us. The UN should be told they have 90 days to relocate OUT of New York. They can to to Switzerland or the Hague or to HELL for all I care. At the end of the 90 days, the UN building will be forcefully taken and demolished and the land on which it sits developed properly.