Ren.1
ShubhamVerlekar

use of electronic devices

Started: 12/4/2013 Category: Technology

Ren.1

Con

Technology has taken over our live people nowadays can not function with out having electronic devices with them. Technology has lead to the invention of numerous weapons that have lead to the deaths of nearly a billion people over our history (A-bomb, automatic rifle, sword and shield). Not only that but we humans have become way too independent on technology that we no longer can go to libraries and search on whatever we want instead we laze around and simply pick a computer and search up anything that we want. Also it can cause serious health problems as the automobile has slowly progressed so has its fuel. The formula for gasoline has changed several times, one of the most harmful was a gasoline mixture with beryllium in it with has been proven to cause cancer.
ShubhamVerlekar

Pro

Tech is the Great And ELECTRONIC DEVICES must be used because they make our Life easy.
Though they make us Lazy

Since is the systematic collection of information about the universe through the observation of natural phenomena. So it's really just a disciplined accumulation of knowledge. The advantages of having more knowledge? We have greater understanding and can make more accurate predictions about how things in the natural universe work. Through advances in science we can build machines that fly that allow us to see objects too small or far away to be detected by the naked eye. We can transport water great distances to fertilize crops and make certain areas lovable that weren't before. We can cure diseases that once we couldn't. We can explore under the sea and upon the surface of the moon

Tech is Awesome Man

The future of mankind has been in a dark shadow ever since the creation of mankind into this imperfect planet. Some believe with the advancement in technology mankind will be able to change it present condition and leave a more peaceful life on earth, but the reverse has been the case where humans have lead themselves into injury. The advancement in technology has it merit and demerit, the merit is enormous just has the demerit are also.
Back in the days of our great grand fathers where they were no much popularity in the pursuit of cures for the deadly debases we have around us today, you have to think of more positive things than thinking about how to be a victim of one deadly disease, you could say yeah but we would have had such disease those days, yeah I agree with you, but the truth remains that those diseases might have been out of existence if we were not much involve in lawlessness just as we are doing today. I will give you an illustration , imagine a man who finds a small hole where Bees reside and he is very curious to see the Queen of the Bees on is high journey of curiousness he was injured by the Armies of the Bees, now tell me if he had not been that curious to see the queen will he have been wounded? No is the answer, so that is also the same with human effort to eradicate the deadly diseases around us, the diseases where on their own in their our residential quakers, then we humans said yeah we are all moving to Advancement and we started producing differnt kinds of War missels and harmaments therefore polluting our environment and calling the Diseases out of their residesntal quaters to come and harm us.

However an increase in mechanisation and automation has reduced the amount of work people are required to do to survive / gain nutrition. To the point where people may be almost entirely sedentary. That combined with the increase in processed high fat high calorie foods has led to problems in developed countries of obesity, heart disease and related problems.

Military technology makes it quicker and more efficient to kill people than ever before, which directly gives a shorter lifespan.

The indirect consequences of military technology are less clear -- it may be that people using the military technology to better defend themselves may live longer than they otherwise would have, and over the long term the threat of extinction from superweapons may cause nations to go to war much less often than in the times of the Caesar.
Ren.1

Con

TECHNOLOGY HURT US MORE THAN IT HELPED US.
It might be true that technology made our lives bit easier but not so much that we'd give up our health and social life to it. Ages ago when there was no technology people had a very healthy life and did not suffer from diseases like cancer, sight shortage, obesity , and brain tumor. Not only has it causes deadly diseases but it also entered our houses and destroyed our social lives , ever since play stations and Xbox and things like that came out people rarely went out and would rather spent there time playing games from electronic devices which cause them to not talk a lot with their family members or friends and make them also spend long hours in font of these devices which sends a lot of negative waves and radiations to their bodies.
Holding up the iPad forces wrist- and finger-extension, leading to repetitive strain injuries (RSIs),Laying the iPad flat forces you to lower your head, which strains the neck.
Technology has also cause many mental illnesses for children who get neglected by techno-addict parents which makes their children grow up and have fear of connecting with other people because they spent their entire life in an environment which caused them to be like that.
The largely ignored question of "How much technology is too much?" doesn"t seem to get a lot of attention these days, as we simply just don"t have time to think about it! For parents, being busy and plugged in 24/7, is now the norm. Plugging children in 24/7 has recently caught the eye of the technology giants, with creation of kiddie iPods, video games and infant and toddler TV. Gone are the days of families relaxing making meals, reading books, and playing card and board games. Now families have a TV in every room and in every car! What is most disturbing is not that people seem unaware of the detrimental effects of technology on child development, but that they don"t seem to care. We are just all so busy, we"ve forgotten what children need to be physically and mentally well.
To put it simply i don't think that there is any one who out there who is ready to let go of their health, family, and friends just so that they could spend time playing games and watching films.
ShubhamVerlekar

Pro

I somewhat agree your Point of view. I also agree that it spoiled Social life somewhat.
But our Technological Deed will not get over and some people like you hate this.
If you speak about "How much technology is too much?" I will say it depends on you and how you use them.There is no such correct answer to this Question its like asking what is answer of 1/0 in Numbers.
Tekno-Geeks have every second of tech in thier life. But we never need so much of tech. But we cant be Devloped without this technology.
Today you can become more Curious with the Help of technology. Regarding your Ancestors view umm I think they might have adjust but today we call them fool because we are more devloped now tommrow will call us Fool becuase they will be more devloped. Technology has won the Human brain.
Ah
without technology or Electronic Device you cant even debate on Debate.org
SO think about it. If you dont wanna use technology dont use and Enjoy your life because "YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE". If you wanna use Tech GUYS use it properly. its just superstion about Ancestors
Have a Nice Day
Ren.1

Con

There might be a point in what you are saying and i wouldn't disagree with you on the fact that we would be called fools if we don't know how to use technology , but it shouldn't be like that it should be people who know how to do things without the help of technology that should be called smart. I mean look at young people that can't even solve a simple math equation without the help of a calculator or those who can't do an English assignment with out Google. These are the ones who should be called fools. ever since the birth of technology humans have stopped useing there brains and soon no one will even know what the answer of 2*2 without a calculator.
I know that i wouldn't be able to debate on Debate.org without my laptop, and i didn't say that people should totally stop the use of technology , but i said that they should lessen it.
You too have a nice day :D
ShubhamVerlekar

Pro

I know.... I should disagree you but as I said it depends upon the person. I am a heavy tekno-Geek.. but I can calculate heavy equations and also find Roots, Logs, Intergration without Calculator. I have done all my assingments without googling. Because I have knowlegde. If a person is curious he can do everthing. But this would be possible if there was no google. But you can also see me 12x7 online rest time sleeping..
I conclude that this thing depents upon person to person. But people should misuse the Tech..
Thanks
Ren.1

Con

Oh well not every one is like you. some rely just too much on technology that they can no longer function buy there own brains. And i think that you were kinna mistaken when you said "people should misuse the Tech" cause that totally contradicts what you said earlier. My point from the whole thing is that if people would actually realize how bad the frequent use of technology is on their health and body they would definitely stop using it like it was a drug. and i never said that people should stop using technology, because technology is definitely very useful in many other ways. but if technology comes first before your health then be it i wouldn't try to stop anyone but i would just bring them into the light of how dangerous technology could get.
Thanks
vote con :D
ShubhamVerlekar

Pro

I am very sorry Dude but my statement But people should misuse the Tech.. was a Spell mistake and it was "But people shouldnt misuse the Tech.." And I shouldnt disagree your point but I will stick to the point its Upon the Person to Person.
LIke drugs Some misuse it Some use it as Medicine.
It was a good Exprience to debate with you...
Adios...
Best of Luck
Vote me