andreasara
Youth

vaccines

andreasara

andreasara

Pro

Is being vaccinated worth the risks that might follow?
Youth

Con

In my opinion, the risks are not worth it. Please state why you think it is.
andreasara

Pro

With many different vaccines out there nowadays such as subunit and toxid vaccines, they make a safer alternative to standard vaccines.
Youth

Con

I would like to ask of my opponent that she define her position on this debate as I, Con shall argue that being vaccinated isn't worth the risks that follow.

I shall begin by refuting what my opponent has said.

My opponent asked in round 1 if being vaccinated is worth the risks that might follow. However, she also said that with many different vaccines out there nowadays such as subunit and toxoid vaccines, they make a safer alternative to standard vaccines. Clearly, my opponent has contradicted herself by agreeing that most vaccines are still dangerous.

Now onto my arguments.

Firstly, we must know the risks of being vaccinated in order to ask ourselves whether or not being vaccinated is worth the risks that follow. Among the identified and acknowledged risks by The Institute of Medicine ( IOM ) are :

1. Brain Inflammation/Acute Encephalopathy
2. Chronic Nervous System Dysfunction
3. Anaphylaxis
4. Febrile Seizures
5. Guillain Barre Syndrome (GBS)
6. Brachial Neuritis;
7. Acute and Chronic Arthritis
8. Thrombocytopenia
9. Smallpox, polio, measles and varicella zoster vaccine strain infection
10. Death (smallpox, polio and measles vaccine)
11. Shock and "unusual shock-like state"
12. Protracted, inconsolable crying
13. Syncope
14. Deltoid Bursitis

Now, my opponent may argue that these risks are a one in a million thing but think about it. What if you are the one? In fact, my first point has something to say about this as well.

1. We are not as immune as we think we are when vaccinated.

In 2012, the IOM published a report, Adverse Effects of Vaccines: Evidence and Causality, and acknowledged that there are high risk factors not yet identified by medical science that can increase "individual susceptibility" to vaccine reactions:

"Both epidemiologic and mechanistic research suggests that most individuals who experience an adverse reaction to vaccines have a pre-existing susceptibility. These predispositions can exist for a number of reasons " genetic variants (in human or microbiome DNA), environmental exposures, behaviors, intervening illness or developmental stage, to name just a few, all of which can interact. Some of these adverse reactions are specific to the particular vaccine, while others may not be. Some of these predispositions may be detectable prior to the administration of vaccine; others, at least with current technology and practice, are not." " Institute of Medicine, 2012

2. The risks are just not worth it.

I shall present an example to support my point.

The Swine/Brid Flu 'Pandemic' Hoax of 2009-2010

The Fall & Winter of 2009 saw an unprecedented propaganda campaign, conducted worldwide, spearheaded by the Rockefeller-founded World Health Organization (WHO) in league with pharmaceutical giants and the governments of America and Great Britain principally, to convince all of us that we were in the grips of a dangerous "Swine Flu Pandemic" that would supposedly kill millions if they didn't rush out and line up for our Swine Flu vaccination.

Many people fell for that deceitful campaign and some paid the ultimate price for their misplaced trust and gullibility. They came very close to having mandatory vaccination forced upon us, or face the possibility of being quarantined in our home or in a detention camp.

I wish all the best to my opponent for the next round and hereby end my argument for now by saying this...Your move, Pro.

Sources :

(a) http://www.nvic.org...
(b) http://educate-yourself.org...
andreasara

Pro

andreasara forfeited this round.
Youth

Con

It seems my opponent has forfeited this round. No matter. We still have 2 more rounds.
andreasara

Pro

andreasara forfeited this round.
Youth

Con

I shall assume my opponent has nothing more to say? Very well, I shall conclude my debate in the last round...
andreasara

Pro

andreasara forfeited this round.
Youth

Con

All my arguments were not refuted. Opponent's were. Vote Con.

Signing out.
Posted by whiteflame 3 years ago
whiteflame
You might want to define your position on that issue...
Vote Placed by Dennybug 3 years ago
Dennybug
andreasaraYouthTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con took the wrong stance, Round 2 pro stated that there are safer alternatives to standard vaccines implying that the risks of regular vaccines are not worth it. Thats the only point I am giving because I dont think either side did an adequate job of defending their side