fightforrights16
Sovcody2

vanilla ice cream is better than chocolate

fightforrights16 has forfeited round #4.
Started: 3/9/2017 Category: Funny

fightforrights16

Pro

again another fun one, there doesn't have to be winners or losers, just fun debating...

ii think vanilla is better than chocolate because you can put soooo many different toppings on ice cream that might not be so good on chocolate ice cream. plus you can make smoothies with it!
Sovcody2

Con

I believe that one is not objectively superior to the other,

I believe it is a matter of personal opinion.

Also,
according to a study performed by Market Research World,
people prefer;

Chocolate (28%)
Vanilla (26%)
Cookie dough/Cookie and Cream (22%)
Other (24%)

http://marketresearchworld.net...

More people prefer chocolate, however I still believe it is a matter of personal opinion, and not of objective means.

Vanilla allows cooks to reduce the sugar in baked goods, while Dark Chocolate improves circulatory system health.

I believe that they are both good, as I care not, hell, most of the time I choose vanilla.

http://homefitnessguru.net...

Good luck on this debate!
fightforrights16

Pro

i think you all maybe have misunderstood me. i didn't really want this to be exactly a debate, especially not a serious one. i just wanted a fun, opinionated, discussion of out of these two what do you like better. personally i love chocolate, i have an addiction to it but i think that its awesome how you can put so many toppings on vanilla! my actual favorite iceacream is cookies in cream. again this was just supposed to be fun
Sovcody2

Con

Debating with facts is fun, also please name a few toppings you can put on vanilla that you can't with chocolate.
fightforrights16

Pro

this is true (facts are fun to debate with) and hmmm well for example peaches, lemon, apples, blueberries, oranges, peaches and most healthy fruits. so there fore you cant really make smoothies with chocolate ice cream, though i know there are other fruit, mixing the fruit into the chocolate ice cream would not be to appetizing.
Sovcody2

Con

You say that you can't mix chocolate ice cream and healthy fruits, but that simply isn't true.

Chocolate is generally a bitter-tasting food, you can balance this out with sweet-tasting banana's, or coconut.

You can make a variety of foods with chocolate ice cream

https://www.babble.com...

Let's be real here though.

http://www.twofoods.com...=

Certain flavors can mix with others, such as Vanilla and Strawberry, And Chocolate and Banana. Both are great, and are only of personal desire, one is not objectively better than the other.
Posted by fightforrights16 10 months ago
fightforrights16
Posted by lele.1633 10 months ago
lele.1633
I like vanilla better because you are able to do anything with it. You can mix in chocolate syrup to make it chocolaty. Honestly it's probably worth it to buy the vanilla. You can make it taste good with anything such as caramel, chocolate, sprinkles, and almost anything else. You can't do that with chocolate. I honestly like cookie dough or mint chip better and everyone had their choice and their opinion on the matter. I think they are the best when they are swirled together in union. Debating over it won't change anyone else's opinions.
Posted by Sovcody2 10 months ago
Sovcody2
Again, that's your opinion, not an objective reality.

I like vanilla too, but that doesn't mean it's objectively better in any way to Chocolate.
Posted by B-Willy35 10 months ago
B-Willy35
Vanilla is easily 10 times better