a7x_slipknot00
SilentMouse

vegetarianism

SilentMouse

a7x_slipknot00

Pro

I believe that a lot of people don"t stress this topic enough. Especially where i from so I make it a habit to put my beliefs and opinions in the open.
SilentMouse

Con

I accept the challenge and look forward to a respectful and informative debate.
a7x_slipknot00

Pro

a7x_slipknot00 forfeited this round.
SilentMouse

Con

As my opponent forfeited this round I have nothing to offer rebuttal to but will make a few points.

Meat is a food source that supports us physically. It creates energy reserves in both muscle and brain tissue.

The human digest tract is clearly that of an omnivore. We are designed to eat both animal and plant based food.

Grain is often the center of a vegetarians died and the insoluble fiber contained therein, can be difficult for a person to digest and may cause cramping or other types of digestive distress and discomfort.

Meat contains B-12 which helps build healthy nerve cells.

Meat contains carnosine which is an anti-oxidant that protects against degeneration.

These are just a few points in favor of eating meat. True, a diet composed entirely of meat would not get good but a diet composed of no meat is not good either. Eating a balanced diet is vital to our health and should not be taken lightly. Eating some meat, in addition to fruits and vegetables is necessary for our health and well being.
a7x_slipknot00

Pro

a7x_slipknot00 forfeited this round.
SilentMouse

Con

My opponent did not offer any arguments for rebuttal but I will note that meat is one of the most nutritious substances on the planet.

Unprocessed, cooked beef contains large amounts of vitamin B12, B3 (Niacin), B6, Iron, Zinc, Selenium as well as Creatine, Carnosine, DHA and EPA.
Eating meat increases bone density and muscle mass.

There are no valid studies that prove abstaining from meat consumption is beneficial in any way.
a7x_slipknot00

Pro

a7x_slipknot00 forfeited this round.
SilentMouse

Con

Posted by SilentMouse 1 year ago
SilentMouse
I assume the OP is pro vegetarian and I am to take the con side. However, I was hoping for some facts in his second round argument, which it appears, may not be presented.
Posted by SilentMouse 1 year ago
SilentMouse
Posted by Stefanwaal 1 year ago
Stefanwaal
So... what is this debate about? What are you pro of and what is con supposed to disagree with?
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
a7x_slipknot00SilentMouseTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture