diebieysweet
pierre124

violent video games

Started: 10/27/2014 Category: Games

diebieysweet

Pro

you have guns
you have death
GAMES ARE VIOLENT
if you like it or not
and this chick can beat your butt
pierre124

Con

no u!!!11
diebieysweet

Pro

diebieysweet forfeited this round.
pierre124

Con

pierre124 forfeited this round.
diebieysweet

Pro

diebieysweet forfeited this round.
pierre124

Con

pierre124 forfeited this round.
Posted by AnonymousNeutrality 2 years ago
AnonymousNeutrality
If I could figure out what side of the argument diebieysweet was on, I would argue against it.
Posted by Zeno2014 2 years ago
Zeno2014
Apparently I don't meet the criteria. And boy are you lucky. Games are violent, yes. But thats good. How? Instead of raging, drifting, stealing, beating and killing people in the streets of New York, you can do all that in GTA. Violent games suppresses violent behavior.
Posted by Dpowell 2 years ago
Dpowell
I would debate this, but I don't yet meet the criteria. I can say that not all video games are violent. You have you sports games ( mostly golf and tennis), you have you brain games (scene it and are you smarter than a 5th grader for instance), and you have you're original connect games ( Disneyland adventures and kinectimals). Most of the following don't have weapons at all (the one that does is Disneyland adventures, it has swords and cannons and that about it). No one dies in either of these games.
Posted by Duncan 2 years ago
Duncan
Willing to accept debate.
Posted by TheShadowCupcake 2 years ago
TheShadowCupcake
I think she's saying that video games themselves are violent.

I'm willing to accept this debate.
Posted by Philosophybro 2 years ago
Philosophybro
I dont get it? Are you for violent video games or do think they cause real violence?
Posted by MyDinosaurHands 2 years ago
MyDinosaurHands
Looks like the resolution is about whether or not videogames feature violence? Feel like we can all agree that they do.
Posted by FantumHeist 2 years ago
FantumHeist
there I have routed you and you now rued this debate you have ignorantly made about how videos yes some are violent but it does not cause Genuine(real/authentic) violence in the real world some might so other wise but they are as ignorant then this debate parents blame video games because they have failed they're duties to shape a child right. And political people or politician blame videos game for the wrong in the world because again they are ignorant about the true threats that guns yes people say they kill but they are not people they do not choose to people truly kill people...... case closed
Posted by FantumHeist 2 years ago
FantumHeist
Lol this crap again....first video games are not violent that's final