debateking2123
Pokemonpablo16

violent video games

Started: 2/17/2015 Category: Games

debateking2123

Con

i think playing violent video games can cause brain damage and they do nat spend time there family.they also can start fight in school
Pokemonpablo16

Pro

well no B/c some kids know how to control them self like no id would start killing people b/c of one game and like for example Gta V no kid would start robbing cars and they could have family time b/c for example I play with y cousin black ops 2 and we still have time together
debateking2123

Con

i some what agree but some kid talk to random people. and they don't know if the y can hunt them down
Pokemonpablo16

Pro

Well why if they feel like some one is harming them or for example if some one says look kid i know ware u live then they would tell there mom and call cops
debateking2123

Con

some kids around my neighborhood one day i was out side and this kid and brother were talk about gta and they were going that they were going to beat up this with a pocket knife and and they jump the kid and i had to help the kid how was getting beat up i look at him and he had a stab wound
Pokemonpablo16

Pro

well 1st of all why would the mom by the game if she knows that the kid cant control himself so that is only one kid there are other kids that don't do that so
Posted by MrTommyBeer 1 year ago
MrTommyBeer
34 million copies of GTA V have been sold since the release. Where are the 34 million cases of violence? I'm not saying violent video games don't affect everyone, but the vast majority are unfazed, and the violence of the remaining few is put down to violence within a game. For me, this is a causal link people haven't considered enough. I recently read an article that the nature of a game has no effect on players but difficult levels and game controls do - a statement I'd agree with.
Posted by ArcherEON 1 year ago
ArcherEON
If playing violent video games can make you violent in real life than there is something drastically wrong with you mentally.