coszmo
Sam-sinha

virtual Reality vs Augmented Reality which is more real or better

Sam-sinha
Started: 4/19/2014 Category: Games

coszmo

Pro

I THINK virtual reality is more better cause your in a different world its more fun
Sam-sinha

Con

You cannot see an image of yourself in a mirror unless you yourself exist. Virtual reality is a part of the augmented reality. It is a part of the reality we see and we live in. When we write a diary, we show our existence with ink. When it comes to 'virtual', the ink becomes 'code'. Simple as that.
coszmo

Pro

coszmo forfeited this round.
Sam-sinha

Con

Virtual reality is directly controlled by augmented reality. The contents which give you a virtual presence consist of materials which are the parts of augmented reality.
coszmo

Pro

coszmo forfeited this round.
Sam-sinha

Con

I can not argue in this round, as my opponent has not responded. I have already told what I needed to tell in reply of the instigator's argument.
coszmo

Pro

coszmo forfeited this round.
Sam-sinha

Con

I have nothing to say.
coszmo

Pro

coszmo forfeited this round.
Sam-sinha

Con

He could not give any logic against my argument.
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 3 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
coszmoSam-sinhaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Con. Pro forfeited R 2 ,3, 4,& 5. This is rarely acceptable conduct within any debate setting. Due to these forfeited rounds, Pro loses conduct points. S & G - Con. In the one round that Pro did participate, the spelling and grammar were poor quality. Con did not make the same errors, and therefore is awarded these points. Arguments - Con. Successfully rebutted Pro's initial argument in R2. Further provided unchallenged contentions which remained standing throughout the debate. As Pro, the BOP was failed to be upheld. Due to all of these reasons, Con wins arg. points. Sources - Tie. Neither utilized sources in this debate. A word of advice for Con: If you find yourself in a debate where your opponent forfeits rounds like this, simply type in "extend all arguments" as your arguments have yet to be challenged by the opponent in the form of a rebuttal. That's all you need to do if your opponent forfeits rounds and once you have rebutted their initial arguments. Good job!