vi_spex
Mrpresident16

vote stuff

Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

vi_spex

Pro

religion shouldnt be able to vote for or against itself.. like a smoker shouldnt be able to vote for or against cigarettes.. or a child vote for or against there being playgrounds on every corner of every street.. like with churches
Mrpresident16

Con

Why not. An individual should be able to vote on issues that effect themselves . Now, I'll be frank i'm not politically correct by any means however your argument seems to be discriminatory for no good reason and violates one natural and first Amendment rights. In conclusion I accept you challenge and thank you for the opportunity.
vi_spex

Pro

so you are saying kids should be able to vote or smoker should be able to vote on cigarettes?
Mrpresident16

Con

I did not factor kids in because frankly their to young to vote and a smoker should be able to vote on an issue that involves smoking because it affects them and, they have a right to vote and a say just as much as somebody who does not smoke. It's there right. And i think you'd feel the same way if there was a propsition that effected you you would want a say and a vote. Would you not ?
vi_spex

Pro

what does to young to vote mean

how is it a good idea that smokers can vote for smoking or cigarettes?

im not arguing they dont have the right..
Mrpresident16

Con

By to young I mean to young to be legally vote on propositions or in elections. Secondly my argument is is we don't allow smokers to vote then we take away their option to vote Then, how is it fair we allow non smokers to vote? The Answer is it isn't. I know your not arguing wheather or not they have they right. But weather or to allow them to excercise it.
Smoker should be allowed to vote on cigarette issues because it pertains to them Just like you'd have the right to vote on something that pertains to you
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
no need to write it
Posted by Mrpresident16 1 month ago
Mrpresident16
ty
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
religious
Posted by Pigney 1 month ago
Pigney
I agree, anyone who can vote should vote. I have to hand it to you Mrpresident16, your point is proven.
Posted by Mrpresident16 1 month ago
Mrpresident16
Nevertheless, i enjoyed the debate very much.
Posted by Mrpresident16 1 month ago
Mrpresident16
I think you catagorized this debate wrong under science really?
Posted by Mrpresident16 1 month ago
Mrpresident16
you asked if kids should be able to vote and run for office and I said no they are not eligble yet
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
what
Posted by Mrpresident16 1 month ago
Mrpresident16
I already clarified. and said those who are leagally eligible to vote 18 and up
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
should kids run the government? and only kids be able to vote