Started: 2/12/2014 Category: Cars

I accept the debate, I think 'vvvvvvvvvvvv' is not as good as my opponent says, and even goes as far as giving it a description of "cccccccccccccccc"

Since my opponent did not define the term vvvvvvvvvvvv I'll provide the following definition:
vvvvvvvvvvvv is a LOL player that owns and operates the following account: "

vvvvvvvvvvvv is as of this debate a level 30 player from North America. Despite being of such a high level he cannot boast himself of having a particularly impressive winning streak. If we compare him to two random team mates from one of his matches that are also a level 30 we can see that someone hasn't been investing a whole lot of time to the arts of war craft that is required in LOL.

If we look at these two we see that Typical Alex is also a level 30; in just 5v5 he is doing quite well:
Normal 5v5
Wins 77
Kills 1,523
Assists 1,303
Minion Kills 20,450
Neutral Minion Kills 658
Turrets Destroyed 205

While Rolska is doing even much much better:
Normal 5v5
Wins 206
Kills 2,266
Assists 3,495
Minion Kills 40,927
Neutral Minion Kills 3,188
Turrets Destroyed 335

That's pretty impressive, correct? Well, what about our beloved vvvvvvvvvvvv?
Normal 5v5
Wins 4
Kills 30
Assists 91
Minion Kills 690
Neutral Minion Kills 20
Turrets Destroyed 3

We can clearly see that something is incorrect in this equation, if vvvvvvvvvvvv is so cccccccccccc then why does he only have a single percentage of game victories? Why is he a full 1500 kills behind his level mates? In a game that revolves around team matches, victories, kills and assists vvvvvvvvvvvv isn't doing his job; But what is he then doing? He's clearly not devoting his time to the game like he should be doing if he is to become a champion of this sport.

Ladies and gentlemen, readers of this debate. I'd like my opponent to come out here and fully explain his case, I'd like him to be precise and give us reliable evidence the vvvvvvvvvvvv is a great LOL player. I want answers, and I want them now.

vvvvvvvvvv is awesome and it is not what you say it is I made it up it really means vvvvvvvvvvvv okay so don't be stupid.

ekorstgiuytrdfjnhcdcbngvfcdscvbgfdscfvbgfdfvgbfdsfghjgtfrdefghgtfrdbhjhytrghnmkjuytghjuytghjkiu7ytghnmkiuytgbkiuyghjkiuyhji8u7yhjkiuyhjkiouyhnmjkiuytgkiuhygbnkiuyhjiuygbnjuygvnmjuygtfvbnjuytfvbnhuytbhytfvbhuytgbnhjuygvbhtrfcvbhu76trfdvbjuytrfbnkiuytfvbnmkjuygfckjugfv bnhgtfrbgnW06;""W30;W47;H9;""X04;"W47;W30;"W06;""H9;W10;I0;W10;H9;

and last of all ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc wait I forgot fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu

I'd like to point out that my opponent isn't properly reading the resolution of the debate as he is stating that vvvvvvvvvv[10 characters] isn't the topic and instead insists that it is instead vvvvvvvvvvvv[12 characters] while the resolution clearly is vvvvvvvvvvvv[12 characters]. So, he is saying that the resolution isn't A, but instead is B, while I already agreed that it is B. This is complete nonsense. I'd also like Conduct points deducted for his inappropriate comment about my intelligence.

Now, the rest of the round goes off into some form of a blur, but with the assistance of some friends I have deduced that this is indeed the keysmash dialect of trollian, the native language of the Internet trolls. Getting someone that knows this dialect to translate for us without being insulted was a hard job, but eventually I found a 4Chan user that could roughly translate. The translation is, with certain degree of errors:

Dear readers of the debate, I apologize for my rather unsettling conduct and I'd hope that you would forgive my use of foreign languages but I'm more comfortable in this language. Now, to the debate. [part missing due to lack of proper translation] and this is why vvvvvvvvvv is good, being unclearly defined, a honour to humanity and a necessity of [ unknown ]. Further more. I'd like my opponent to clearly define [unknown] and [unknown] because without these substantial evidence the debate clearly falls in my favor. His run around arguments have nothing to do with the resolution and [unknown] I like penguins. Penguins are nice. Just like vvvvvvvv they bring joy to children everywhere. I remember when I was a little boy, walking along [unknown] and picking the fruits of vvvvvvvv as it filled my heart with glee. Of course my hypothetical story [unknown]. And this is why I think vvvvvvvv is so marvellous, I await the next set if arguments.

And last of all: cccccccccccccccc. wait I forgot,thank you for taking the debate. “

I tried to get alternative translations but unfortunately most of the natives simply made inappropriate comments about my mother and made sexual insults. So, this one translation has to do.

Now, I'd like to remind my opponent that DDO is an English speaking platform and that Trollian, as diverse as that language is, is not an accepted form of communication around here.

Now, My opponent did not cite any sources in his arguments and in fact made no arguments at all. Apart from his metaphorical story that my translator couldn't get a good translation from most of his arguments seemed to be personal opinions that don't really have anything to do with the debate. Therefore I am dropping his speech entirely with the exception of the penguin part: Penguins are not always nice, some breeds of penguins are bullies that force other penguins off their territory and forced baby penguins into the cold waters. That's not nice at all.

I hand the debate back to my opponent with the hope that he makes a strong case for the resolution that does not involve penguins.

finnph101 forfeited this round.

Since my opponent didn't refute any of my arguments they still stand valid.

Thank you for this lively and mature debate.
Posted by ElCoyote 2 years ago
Im extremely lost
Posted by ambivalentsoul 2 years ago
I like this debate.
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Just report it and move on.
Posted by Historydude15 2 years ago
What is this madness?
Posted by finnph101 2 years ago
fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Troll debate expertly handled by Con.