stonapanda1
Bill_Henly

was 1950s america a sexy time for women

Bill_Henly has forfeited round #2.

stonapanda1

Pro

This is not a troll debate, i strongly stand by this and nobody has outargued me on this.
I think that 1950s america was a sexy time to be a woman,gay,lesbian,non binary because women would be more obedient and less of hassle gays would have had a good time having illegal sex which would turn them on more,the same goes for lesbians.
Family life would be more stable with women looking after the kids/cooking and the man doing the boring important stuff, then the man would come back from work the women will take off his shoes,cook him a meal, try to be delightful and all.If done correctly the women would be greeted with an awesome round of sex
Bill_Henly

Con

I agree 100%!
stonapanda1

Pro

Then why did you agree to debate me you old sack of balls.
Posted by Bitch_Goddess 9 months ago
Bitch_Goddess
Maybe. I'm currently in a debate with him now.
Posted by LogicalPen 9 months ago
LogicalPen
To be honest, I think that dude is a troll.
Posted by stonapanda1 9 months ago
stonapanda1
Ok im sorry for calling you an old sack of balls, you seem like a fairly nice warm person with many insights to your past.Comments are suppose to be put here not the debate, you can only debate me if you oppose what im saying.
Posted by stonapanda1 9 months ago
stonapanda1
Posted by stonapanda1 9 months ago
stonapanda1
Posted by stonapanda1 9 months ago
stonapanda1