davidhancock
dinokiller

was hitler a good guy after all

dinokiller

davidhancock

Pro

this is for the ballzyest man or women out there you have to fight me about hitler muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i want you to start and i'll go holocaust on your ars let the jewish blood fly let us begin (yells out) MORTAL KOMBAT
dinokiller

Con

Bring it on :P
I say Hitler was NOT a good guy.
But first, you as the Instigator has to provide arguments as to why Hitler was a good guy after all.

davidhancock

Pro

1 hitler helped in over pop. crises
2 he was portraid as a monster because he lost the war
3 the jewish were send the country into debt
4 hitler killed them in a eco friendly way
5 he rebuilt germanies economy
6 he loved kids as long as they werent ann frank
7 he taught jews hide and seek
8 he was loved by his people
9 he never personally killed a jewish person
10 no other country cared till he started counquring europe
11 he had great fasion sense
12 good public speaker
13 he made me what i am today
14 he got the jewish isreal because of what he did
15 he acted on what he believed (thats more than i can say for most people)
16 he commited seppku so he is freed of shame
17 lived up to presidental promises
18 he wrote a book
19 he was only following a philosopher
20 he should have had a sitcom called everyone loves hitler he was that awesome
21 he struck fear into his opponets like brave heart
22 he sent jewish people to god free of charge and they didnt have to do good either
23 we inprisoned japanese what makes us better
24 hitler stood by his beliefs didnt chicken out
25 his sign ment good luck

vote pro because hitler was not bad just miss understood like so many people like kim jong ill
dinokiller

Con

You made all those statements, but none of them are backed up with sources.
I could say Hitler was a god that fires nukes with his finger, but that doesnt make it true.
Arguments without sources are automatically regarded as false.

Now lets talk about why Hitler is NOT a good guy by looking at his propaganda.

1. First of all, his idea of Ubermensch and Untermensch.
The white race is regarded as pure and the black people are mediocre.
The other people (asians, jews, gays, slaves, communists etc.) are all considered Untermensch.
Now we all know that we all are people, no matter how we may look.
But hes willing to go so far by throwing them all in the concentration camps.
Thats crime #1, and not something a good guy will do.

2. Next is the idea of totalitarianism.
He rules whole Germany under fear and controls every citizens private life.
In other words, the citizens had no power over their own private life and are instead being told how they must life.
This is another form of dictatorship.

3. The murdering of all handicapped people.
He saw no use of handicapped ones since they only could eat and sleep so he also decides to eliminate them.

Now we look at Hitler's own crimes.
1. The burning of Reichstag is of course the most noticeable one.
The plan was to set Reichstag on fire and put a communist that was drugged inside it to make it look like the communists were rebelling against Germany.
The plan worked and all communists were sent to concentration camps.

2. The hate of childrens.
Don't be fooled by how nice he acts towards childrens on the newspapers. In reality, he hates childrens and is even going so far as to send them into war as child soldiers.

I think i've brought enough points as to why hes not a good guy, so vote Con.

Source:
http://wiki.answers.com...

davidhancock

Pro

k bro if its comon knowledge you dont need sites i dont make rash claims so disreguard this arguement its a waste of time to say this cause guess what to make this claim you used no evidence its sad to run this steaming pile of debate disreguard this because there is no proven abuse and if there is he failed to pull it out of my arguement also these are self made arguements if he took the time to answer them he would be winning right now
also if you spent the time to read my arguement you would realize i've prempted alot of your arguements
I gave twenty five reasons why he is good and the con dropped them so at this point you have no choice but to vote pro but ill answer his arguements

ok so arguement 1 on his side; he states that hitler locked people up but he never specifies who was thrown into camps he said and i quote "The white race is regarded as pure and the black people are mediocre.
Thats crime #1, and not something a good guy will do." does he say hitler locked up the asians,jews,gays,slaves,communists or did he say throw them all in camps what he said could be anyone thrown in camps including whites you see he never excludes so turn arguement he wasn't segerating

2;
why would citizens go along with what he was doing look to egypt they aint happy so they revolt why didnt they could that mean the biggest group was happy and before he says that not all were happy look to the us gov. i personally hate it but does that make obama a bad guy

3; cross apply my first arguement by killing them he lowered the pop. there by helping in the long run

4; is it not true at a time the US citizens hated commies turn this as well because to live up to beliefes makes a truely great leader

5; what he said doesn't prove hatred if i send a kid out to dig holes does it mean i hate him/her no digging holes builds charater maybe thats what hitler thought turn this that actually makes him a great leader

vote pro look to the arguements above i will not have hitlers name tarnished
dinokiller

Con

Obviously Pro has never debated before and his arguments makes no sense however u look at it. I could waste 6 hours on thinking a story, but that doesn't make it true without proof. However, i've shown you Hitler's numbers of crimes that proves hes not a good guy.

1. Obviously you ignored my whole point, or you didnt understood it.
The point is that he sended people into concentration camp is what the crime is all about.
Send people into concentration and gas them = not good guy.

2. Obviously, you dont even know what totalitarianism means.
Do you see obama forcing us to wave the american flag at his birthday? NO
Do you see him mentioning what we have to eat on which day? NO
Do you see him limiting our gas usage? NO
Well, thats what Hitler has done, but with YES in the end.

3. The fact that you're killing is what it turns you into a bad guy.
You know how immoral killing is and especially against ones who are defenseless.

4. I dont care, but it seems you accepted this point.
You just had agreed with me now that Hitler isnt a good guy.

5. You are dumb enough to realize that he isnt sending them to a hole to dig. Hes sending them into war with guns flying everywhere. It brings children into danger and of course no one will see him as a great leader this way.

This debate is biased as Pro is just another Neo-Nazi who refuses to see hitler as a bad guy. Vote Con, i dont care what Pro now said, hes spitting crap since the beginning of the debate.

davidhancock

Pro

ok im gonna go down the list so its easy to read

No eveidece arguement:
again he doesnt pull out of my argurment actual proof like i said all my arguements VS this was dropped if my opponet ever actually debated even for a year he would know that he needs to answer all arguements no matter how ridiculas they are by dropping so many arguements you will still end up voting pro even if i have never debated before because my goods outweigh the bads and ill have you notice i never dropped an arguement vote him up on evedence vote him down on all else

1: ok as i said in my first arguement we interned japanese what makes us any better

2: ok you dropped my answer the germans were generally happy look to egypt again and you dropped my turn so this only proves he was a good guy i understand your arguement its painfully obvious that you didnt read my answer

3: ok so the killing in nagisake and hiroshima made truemen a bad guy also you didnt answer my answer so again he was helping not hurting

4: i never consided this i said is it not true at a time the US citizens hated commies turn this as well because to live up to beliefes makes a truely great leader so by sticking by his beliefs he was made great

5: i didnt say they were going to dig holes but i did say war builds charater and thats what he was doing

ok so i am not a NAZI as i said in the comments vote pro because i presented the better arguements more arguements i never dropped an arguement i had all of my arguements dropped its time to vote pro not because i a neo nazi who isnt spitting crap the con just refuses to answer my arguements if he spent a little time answering these i would be saying vote con right now i didnt come into this to win but when a debater does this kind of debating i have to take a movement against it
dinokiller

Con

Aside from the insults that fits better on himself, hes a total failure :P

1. So if I imprison your whole lane by force because they threw a rock through my window, im a good guy then? Yeah yeah right.

2. Derp, Egypt is happy because they have overthrown their ruler. Do you think the germans were happy too when they have no power over their private life?

3. The nukes were used for the greater good. (ending of war)
And btw, Hitler was the cause of the war anyway.

4. He killed people that he didnt agreed on, thats what bad guys do, simple :P

5. Seems it destroys people's character more then building it. Think about how crazy you will become if every day, you hear womans and childrens screaming, people on fire and begging for their life and seeing organs blown out of people.

Nuff said, his summary even contradicted itself, proving hes a nazi.

"ok so i am not a NAZI"
"not because i a neo nazi who"
"13. he made me what i am today" (from second round)

I dont have to say anything more i guess, -inserttrollfais-

Now because ur being bitching about your arguments at first round, brace yourself

1 hitler helped in over pop. crises

He already made the plans Drang nach Osten, why did he had to kill people for overpopulation crisis??

Hes being portraid as a monster before too by german citizens. (totalitarianism)

The jews had nothing to do with the eco crisis, it was all because of the Versailles Treaty.

Proves he isnt a good guy, he killed people.

5 he rebuilt germanies economy

By sending them to work in weapon factories, powering the weapon production for war.

He hates childrens, this argument above is a neo nazi's discriminatic statement.

7 he taught jews hide and seek

O rly? Did he really teached them all one by one or did those jews all know how to hide already?

8 he was loved by his people

And hated.

But he ordered people to kill them off.

That makes no difference, hes the main cause of jews to die so hes a bad guy, it doesnt matter how other countries think about it.

11 he had great fasion sense

Does that automatically make him a good guy? -_-

12 good public speaker

What does it have to do with him being a good guy then? O_O

13 he made me what i am today

Because you're a neo nazi, a threat to the world

If he didnt do what he did, they could live in any country happily with others and without having a war with Palestinas.

Yes, and what he believed is bad, so hes a bad guy.

He died of poison, not seppuku.

17 lived up to presidental promises

Hes not even a president.

18 he wrote a book

I could also write a book now about how you stupid neo nazis can burn in hell.

19 he was only following a philosopher

So what? -_-

Public opinion has no meaning here. -judge strikes it away-

And the fear didnt seem to work out good as they got mauled in the end by the allies.

How do you even know that they are all send to god? -_-

We didnt even felt better by doing that, just a prisoner of war.

And commits suicide by poisoning after the Allies comes knocking at the front door.

25 his sign ment good luck

And how did you even know he really mean that?

Lets just say, my opponent has the mind of a mental retard.
Vote Con.

davidhancock

Pro

im gonna go down the line again
1; his arguement didnt answer mine in the last round i said that the US is no better and he conisides this what he is saying is that the US is just as bad as hitler by considing this

2; he misunderstood my arguement if germany wasnt happy then they should have overthrown there leader right?

3; ok his btw is wrong if the treaty of versi wasnt passed hitler would never gotten power and he still consided my turn so vote pro on this arguement

4; ok so all people who made killings out of selfdefense are bad by my opponets logic and he consided my arguement that he stuck to his beliefs thats what good guys do :P

5; ok about his arguement all he says that it destroys charater but ill conside to this hitler thought he was doing good to the children honest mistake not a bad guy move

ok by my opponets arguement at the end

Vote Con.

then shouldnt i be dead cause of hitler ok he tried to go back and answer the arguements he dropped them 4 rounds ago he has no juristiction to bring them across now also presenting new arguements this late is a move pulled byh horrid move and total BS vote pro he just called me retard thats un called for and not what real debaters do vote pro there are way to many dropped arguements to vote con even if i lost all five arguements of his he dropped my entire case off the bat dont allow him to bring them up now i out weigh him with case pros dont let beliefs fule your decision vote on who presented there case the best and thats me
(im not a nazi and it really wasnt cool to say im a retard i have two mentally disabled brothers and what you said makes me pissed its not cool and i really dont want to hear that horse sh#t in the future please you might be a cool dude but using those insults is horrible)
dinokiller

Con

And to bring down the final blow to this troller.

"1; his arguement didnt answer mine in the last round i said that the US is no better and he conisides this what he is saying is that the US is just as bad as hitler by considing this"

Why are you bringing US in this? The resolution is "was hitler a good guy after all"
It has nothing to do with US, but u accepted that Hitler was a bad guy after all and thats fine for me ^^

"2; he misunderstood my arguement if germany wasnt happy then they should have overthrown there leader right?"

The reason that hes not overthrown was fear. He spreaded fear across the country and everyone that dares to oppose him goes to concentration camps. He had the power to do so too hence its called dictature.

"3; ok his btw is wrong if the treaty of versi wasnt passed hitler would never gotten power and he still consided my turn so vote pro on this arguement"

The point is that hitler was a bad guy, u get no points for having arguments that has nothing to do with the resolution.

"4; ok so all people who made killings out of selfdefense are bad by my opponets logic and he consided my arguement that he stuck to his beliefs thats what good guys do :P"

You readed it wrong, an act of self defense is always allowed. If you were about to kill me, and i accidently shot you with you dying in the end, its self defense because if i didnt protected myself, i would be the one dying. Hitler was never attacked by jews, but he killed them off anyway. In other words, hes a mass murderer and a bad guy :P

"5; ok about his arguement all he says that it destroys charater but ill conside to this hitler thought he was doing good to the children honest mistake not a bad guy move"

You gotta be kidding me. Any sane person will know what happens if you send someone into war. And it seems Hitler was clearly sane so, in other words, he was sending those childrens into war on purpose, not on mistake.

"then shouldnt i be dead cause of hitler ok he tried to go back and answer the arguements he dropped them 4 rounds ago he has no juristiction to bring them across now also presenting new arguements this late is a move pulled byh horrid move and total BS vote pro he just called me retard thats un called for and not what real debaters do vote pro there are way to many dropped arguements to vote con even if i lost all five arguements of his he dropped my entire case off the bat dont allow him to bring them up now i out weigh him with case pros dont let beliefs fule your decision vote on who presented there case the best and thats me
(im not a nazi and it really wasnt cool to say im a retard i have two mentally disabled brothers and what you said makes me pissed its not cool and i really dont want to hear that horse sh#t in the future please you might be a cool dude but using those insults is horrible)"

Was too long, didnt read it.
You cant deny the fact that you're a neo nazi. You've contradicted yourself numberous times and you've got the mind of a nazi. Also, if you make weird arguments like "hitler taugh the jews hide and seek" or "he send jews to god free for charge", you deserve to be called a mental retard.

Readers, vote Con.

Posted by dinokiller 3 years ago
dinokiller
I dont use hard evidence on trollers that use no evidence :P
Waste of ammunition on more serious people.
Posted by Cyrus75 3 years ago
Cyrus75
Also watch this video correct but not in the order of the countries but it has its point
Posted by Cyrus75 3 years ago
Cyrus75
Dino killer your main sources revolved around wikipiedia which is not a reliable source this is why= if you had an account on the wikipiedia website you could of just randomly posted things about Hitler and his wrong doings, miss-conduct and what-not.(although you would of probably been banned from the website) so you had better conduct and I definitely agreed with you from the beginning but next time make sure to have sources of cold hard evidence. :D
Posted by batman1200 3 years ago
batman1200
also he thought that someone with blue eyes, blond hair, and tall. but he was short and had blackish hair! he WAS crazy, although smart, I have red extensively on him and he was really smart
Posted by dinokiller 3 years ago
dinokiller
lol batman, its just hard for us to understand how he is a good guy with such sins he committed.

Odd but true: Hitler was actually a jew, since his parents were jews.
He had to go to the extermination camp by his rules actually.
Posted by batman1200 3 years ago
batman1200
you weren't alive then, for one of many reasons,

btw, he would have won if he didn't attack Russia, THAT was is downfall, or he could have waited. another reason that he lost was because the stupid Japanese emperor (not saying that Japanese are stupid) attacked the U.S. bringing them into the war

and also i think that he was a good man what stuck by his beliefs, he was just a little crazy.
Posted by roxannemiller 3 years ago
roxannemiller
of course he was a good guy, we would go to the beach all the time.
Posted by dinokiller 3 years ago
dinokiller
Yup, now im sure, u didnt readed the whole debate.
Pro didnt even refuted my arguments in the normal way and you already gave him points because i said So what?
Posted by Cliff.Stamp 3 years ago
Cliff.Stamp
"Wow cliff just wow, you didnt look through the whole debate."

I read the debate, many points were not addressed, you can not refute an argument by simply noting "So what?".

The simplest thing would have been to first clarify the metric for "good guy" and then it is trivial to refute arguments which are not relevant. Note that it is like a significant portion of the population would assert Hitler was a good guy as they agree with his views and actions (anti-semites, natzi's, etc.) . Thus the first complication would be to assert either some objective standard or simply population consensus.

Of course it was also obvious that the debate was half in jest and the ideal response is to fire back in kind with just as silly a counter argument.
Posted by dinokiller 3 years ago
dinokiller
I just luv makin mistakes at troll debates :P
Vote Placed by joshuaXlawyer 3 years ago
joshuaXlawyer
davidhancockdinokillerTied
Reasons for voting decision: seeing this was very um idiotic arguments from pro, find something more realistically valuable like societies welfare or some kind value you are trying to uphold. however both sides had errors but dino had less, P.S pro don't use words that will anger your opponent like "its sad to run this steaming pile of debate" because this starts insult wars and crap in debates use stuff like i disagree with my opponent because or my opponent is wrong because ..... stuff like that leads to insult rebuts.
Vote Placed by Cliff.Stamp 3 years ago
Cliff.Stamp
davidhancockdinokillerTied
Reasons for voting decision: "he taught jews hide and seek" - this has to be a poe, but in any case, you can't just ignore arguments as without reference they are assumed to stand, even the absurd ones.
Vote Placed by jat93 3 years ago
jat93
davidhancockdinokillerTied
Reasons for voting decision: skim through the debate for about five seconds and you'll agree
Vote Placed by Sojourner 3 years ago
Sojourner
davidhancockdinokillerTied
Vote Placed by GeorgeCarlinWorshipper 3 years ago
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper
davidhancockdinokillerTied