Jay1980
Eternalz

we need more god in this country.

Jay1980 has forfeited round #3.

Jay1980

Pro

With all the sin going on in this country with gay marriage to people changing there sex. We need god back in this country
Eternalz

Con

Challenge accepted.

"We need more god in this country"

This is a bland statement. Please elaborate. When you say we need more god, what do you mean by that? What kind of change do you want to see? How will we get "more god" in this country. Thanks and good luck.
Jay1980

Pro

Because gay marriage is sick and it's a sin. People need to wake up.
Eternalz

Con

You have not answered my questions so I will repeat them.

>What do you mean by "more god in this country"?

>What will happen if we have "more god" in this country?

>How will we get "more god" in this country?

If you do not answer these questions, then I will have no clue as to what you are saying, and this debate will not run smoothly.

Thank you and good luck.
Posted by ninjad912 8 months ago
ninjad912
How is it a sin
Posted by Jay1980 8 months ago
Jay1980
Try getting a brain dapper shatter
Posted by Cute_Pirate 8 months ago
Cute_Pirate
o'
PUT IT IN ME ARSE HOLE MAKE SURE IT'S TIGHT LIKE A SNUG LITTLE PARCEL IT SHOULD MAKE ME CUMM ALRIGHT.

MY CAT TOOK A SH-T ON MY LANDING, SMELT LIKE CAT FOOD IT WAS OUTSTANDING!

FOR IT'S A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME! AYE!
Posted by backwardseden 8 months ago
backwardseden
Ah yes indeed the moron host of this debate jay 1980 has a biggie sheetirt, oh sorry, tee-shirt of "pro life" and yet it is his god that is PRO abortions which is a super massive hypocritical contradiction in which the bible has a good thousand or more super massive hypocritical contradictions and inconsistencies thus making the bible truly unreadable to anyone with intelligence and an education which clearly not too many christians have, certainly not the host of this debate in which is NOT a debate of any kind. Oh and oh yeah as an example, god loves abortions when he killed pregnant mothers in the great flood, when he killed pregnant mothers in many of his genocides, which would have had to have had pregnant mothers in them... so if anything AT ALL since this idiot christian god is in fact pro abortion, and NOT in any way pro life, a true christian would be pro abortion. Duh. Otherwise, they like their god lives in a world of super massive hypocritical contradictions in which in no way is any surprise. Again duh.
Posted by backwardseden 8 months ago
backwardseden
christ never stated one damn word about being gay nor transgender. Yet strangely christians and only christians like packs of wolves and the whooping cough are against being gay/ transgender. And they also have the $$$$$ to back them. Otherwise being gay/ transgender here in this country would fizzle like a used hamburger of pure blackened ash and those who are gay/ transgender would be able to live their lives as they see fit. And the other thing is, is there's no reason "why" christians hate gays/ transgenders in their greasy hate filled bible"s or in person other than it is what it is. Yeah. Talk about being totally 100% immoral and fickle. But then again, that's exactly what christianity and god is as god is based on hate as he hates children. Ah yes, being gay is an outlet for christians to either hate, or learn to hate and they love it in return, just as their god wants.
Now here's you... Oh I get it, so if you as a christian were to see a gay person kissing another man and then see someone raping a 6 year old child, you'd call the police on the gay couple. Good job in proving just how badly we need christians in this country because it is only christians that opposes being gay at such high levels here on this soil. However, thankfully christianity is fading and failing fast and rightly so. Don't you christians have better things to do with your time like helping others like the 6 year olds being raped? Isn"t that what YOUR religion is supposed to teach you? But then again it doesn"t teach you that at all now does it? It in fact it teaches you to hate. That"s because god is based entirely on hate which is so ridiculously easy to prove as god hates children. The hate has gotta stop people. christians need to become responsible and own up to their stupid mind numbing that don"t--make--any--sense--stances. christianity has lost 5.1% of its following since 2007 and atheism has doubled. 5.1% is a huge number. Rightly. Justly.
Posted by DapperShatter 8 months ago
DapperShatter
Your statement is very broad in its structure and meaning.
"We need more god in this country."
I assume you mean a god from a monotheistic religion, and if so, which one?
After that, I would like to ask you: Why?

If you find it morally repugnant, that's perfectly acceptable. However, you did post this in the Politics section, so I assume you would want to ban homosexual marriage. But what gives you the right to ban others from marrying who they please
I understand that you find the action repulsive, but monotheism easily makes up the bulk of peoples religion in most first world countries, according to nytimes. Because of the aforementioned statistics, I am confused by what you mean by "back in this country."

Politically, how does gay marriage impact the world? If they get married legally, they're law abiding citizens who pay taxes and probably work a 9-5 like many other people in America. Think about it like this-I dislike Mayonnaise, and personally am disgusted if I am offered the said condiment in my food, but even if I find something fundamentally immoral with mayonnaise, what gives me the right to declare it a lawfully wrong action?

When you call it a sin, what do you mean? Statistically, straight marriages suffer from 300% higher divorce rates than gay marriages, and I assume you believe divorce is wrong. There is a definite lack of a significant disparity between number of crimes between heterosexual and homosexual people, so that part of your statement is wrong as well.

After that, what do you think applying religion to the situation would accomplish? Why do you think the lack of god is the cause for repugnant acts? I have a few more of these, but I'm sure you will allow me to sat them again later.

Thank You?
Posted by DapperShatter 8 months ago
DapperShatter
"We need more god in this country."

Thank You?
Posted by Jay1980 8 months ago
Jay1980
We need to over turn gay marriage. It's a sin