pingwa
alexmiller887

we never landed on the moon

alexmiller887

pingwa

Pro

After a lot of research I am almost completely convinced that the moon landing was faked like the flag looked like it was waving in the wind when there is no wind or air on the moon yet it is waving and the flag they took to the moon had no wires in it.
alexmiller887

Con

Please provide a picture of this research your did, so that I may show you a fairly obvious solution. It depends on which picture you are talking about, and I need the picture to show the explanation.
pingwa

Pro

pingwa forfeited this round.
alexmiller887

Con

Again, I can't tell which picture my esteemed opponent is referring to, but I can guess.

The moon has no wind or air
Correct, therefore the flag would stay stiff as there is almost no gravity.

The American television show Mythbusters tested this in zero-g with no air resistance.
This is at 2:00 in the video.

I think that proves beyond any reasonable doubt that the moon landing was, at least not on this piece of 'evidence' faked.
pingwa

Pro

pingwa forfeited this round.
alexmiller887

Con

Extend all arguments and rebuttals.
pingwa

Pro

Another reason why it was faked was because there was no blast carter under the L.E.M but there should of been some type of carter under it even in the N.A.S.A realistic drawing of the landing there was a carter draw in also it would of lest moved moon dust but yet when Neil steps on the moon the space dust would be moved yet when he steps right out of it he sees moon dust but the dust should be moved. The government had reason to do it to after the Russians put spunk in space the U.S.A was scared that it was a bomb so to clam the city down by putting a man in space but they panicked if they failed the Russians would have the confidence to take over so they faked it.
alexmiller887

Con

alexmiller887 forfeited this round.
pingwa

Pro

pingwa forfeited this round.
alexmiller887

Con

Sorry about the FF last round, I was really busy with other things.

Anyhoo, the debunking of my opponent's second theory why it was faked-

Simply, the moon module touched down on solid rock, with a thin sprinkling of lunar regolith. The engines moved the regolith, as can be plainly seen in this photo below of Apollo 16, but there is no reason to believe thatit would put a crater in solid rock. Thank you and vote reason, vote logic, vote Con!

[1]http://www.telegraph.co.uk...

Posted by pingwa 2 years ago
pingwa
i will do this topic agin
Posted by lightingbolt50 2 years ago
lightingbolt50
oculus, me too.
Posted by oculus_de_logica 2 years ago
oculus_de_logica
damn, I would have wanted to accept this debate. :(
Vote Placed by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
pingwaalexmiller887Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Three rounds forfeit v. one round forfeit. Outright ignoring cons arguments... I'll be generous due to my bias, and only award conduct, even if I think one argument is something of a joke (if I am in danger of not taking it seriously, I should not grade arguments).