kili
balin33

we should not eat fast food!!!

kili

Pro

Ok first of all this country is fat, one of the fattest actually. so we should take a brake from fats food (a long brake).Personally I think fast food should be banned, but this debate is about should we eat it?This stuff is becoming normal for us, normal is bad!!Plus why eat this crap when we got nice healthy veggies and fruit Apples,watermelon,eggs,carrots,lettuce,broccoli and more. this is a good opportunity to save mola, without the crap we eat making us go broke!That goes into health care money,paying for the treatment of type 2 diabetes is a LOT.
balin33

Con

I completely agree with you but I think we can eat whatever we want and whenever we want. Even though it might be unhealthful and disgusting but I mean if you take away fast food your taking away the rights of lots of people but I think people should lay of the fast food for once because when I walk down the street I see people that look like they need to take a brake from fast food.
kili

Pro

Well looks like he agrees with me! First of all it might take away rights but like I said "people could DIE.".
Yes fast food is gross and disgusting thats why you should not eat it!! People don't care what they eat anymore or thats what it seems like. can YOU tell me why? let's Come back to health care. When people get diabetes half the time the doctor says "looks like to much sugar" or "looks like to much FAST FOOD". come on America we can do better!
balin33

Con

balin33 forfeited this round.
kili

Pro

ok well know lets talk about kids with fast food. Lets take a look at McDonalds of course they use toys. Toys toys toys thats the answer to the "not enough people are eating McDonalds!" problem. Kids + toys = buy or beg. And at some point the parents guard is gonna brake. (Now this ones short,but look my opponent forfeited.)
balin33

Con

balin33 forfeited this round.
kili

Pro

kili forfeited this round.
balin33

Con

balin33 forfeited this round.