keri
The-Voice-of-Truth

we should not have bills for our houses

The-Voice-of-Truth

keri

Pro

people would not loose there house cause we wont have to pay for heat water or any bills. no one will
The-Voice-of-Truth

Con

I accept the challenge and I understand that I am taking the stance that I am against us not having bills for our houses.

I hope that this will be a serious debate and a fun debate.

Good luck, and may the best man (or woman) win.
keri

Pro

keri forfeited this round.
The-Voice-of-Truth

Con

Of course, a forfeiture, why am I not surprised.

Oh well, I will go ahead and state my arguments.

We should have bills for our houses. If you do not have bills for your house, who will pay the seller of the house the money that they deserve? If there is no money going into the house market, the market will inevitably crash. The housing market is a major part of the American economy, and if we do not put any money into the market, the American economy will suffer.

Well, what about the utility bills? We still need those too. If no one paid the utility companies, the companies would go "belly up," which would further the downward spiral of the American economy.

Now, I will briefly discuss your argument "people would not loose there house cause we wont have to pay for heat water or any bills." There is only one thing I have to say to this; don't buy a house that you cannot afford. If you cannot pay the bills of the house you bought, oh well, shouldn't have bought the house. Simple logic, people. Use your brains.
keri

Pro

people would not loose there house cause we wont have to pay for heat water or any bills. no one will. and did not forfeited i wasnt on the computer, i had to change classes cause i was in school wich i am right now but still, alot of peaple are homeless and do not have food or any thing, if there wasnt bills every one would have a home.
The-Voice-of-Truth

Con

People would not have a house of there was no economy. You HAVE to have bills to pay for resources, to keep the economy balanced. If we do not have bills, the American (or whatever country in which you reside) economy would recess, depress, and then eventually collapse. The country would ultimately be in anarchy; in unprecedented chaos.

Oh, just for clarity, you actually DID forfeit; a forfeiture on this website is being unable to publish your argument, of which you were not able to do.

Lastly, you must have a HUGE school considering that it took 3 days for you to get class (he said in obvious sarcasm and not in offense to the distinguished opponent).

Thank you for debating, and may the best man win.
Posted by themightyindividual 2 years ago
themightyindividual
I could have voted either way on this one. Tough. XD
Posted by Josh_debate 2 years ago
Josh_debate
@Unitomic Saying that people who can afford something should also pay for those who can't, is crazy. You cant just take money from people and give it to others who have less wealth. Have a house is not a right.
Posted by Unitomic 2 years ago
Unitomic
@Libertatis, Taxpayers obviously. We obviously can't blame financially inept people for purchasing homes they can't afford, and it's only right that the people who don't have to deal with utility bills (from not owning homes) should give some of their free money to ease the cost. Needless to say, the Homeowners will get tax cuts to help ease their pain. Why pay, when you can make everyone else pay. (sarcasm)
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
There is a real world out there.If YOU use the water, YOU pay for it. If YOU live in a house, YOU pay for it.If YOU use the electric, YOU pay for it.

Unless YOU are a freeloader off of other peoples labor.
Posted by Libertatis 2 years ago
Libertatis
who's going to pay for electricity, water, and heat.
Posted by Mike_10-4 2 years ago
Mike_10-4
Wouldn't that be nice? But I regret to say, even the air we breathe is not free.
Vote Placed by Unitomic 2 years ago
Unitomic
keriThe-Voice-of-TruthTied
Reasons for voting decision: RFV: Obviously, Con was the only one who actually brought up an Argument. Pro simply reiterated the opening resolution and premise. Also Pro Forfeited, costing him conduct. I can't give Sources, and I don't give Spelling.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
keriThe-Voice-of-TruthTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture and Pro had terrible Grammar skills.
Vote Placed by Leo.Messi 2 years ago
Leo.Messi
keriThe-Voice-of-TruthTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit and lack of arguments. Good job Con