keri
Hanspete

we should not split girls to a different school than boys

Hanspete

keri

Pro

if we do there would be more fights.
Hanspete

Con

So apparently I am arguing for splitting schools based on gender, I accept.
keri

Pro

if you split boys and girls away from each other they will not know how to act around boys/boy strangers when they get older.
Hanspete

Con

Introductory Statements:
Hey there I am a ready to argue! :D So anyway as Con I apparently am arguing that we should split schools based on gender, note if I am wrong I can always change my position! :D :D

A1: Classroom Improvements
In mixed gender classrooms the ability of a student to concentrate or be engaged is shown to increase, as there are fewer distractions, with the case of many men, such as boobs. Very blunt but true, I would know I have seen the effects of both sides of the situation. Statistics are showing that Schools that enforce a gender-segregated system tend to have better results. Now this is not always the case admittedly, but more than 61% of the schools have seen significant growth in Math, Reading, and Discipline. [1] This shows a clear growth superiority to coed schools.

R1: Attitudes
There is little evidence to show that boys will act as strangers around women when put into a normal setting, it may even enhance respect for the women as they are less likely to see them as sex toys and more a human beings. But as society is there will always be the misfits who will act like women are sluts and less than human, it is a sad reality.

[1]- http://www.ascd.org...
keri

Pro

keri forfeited this round.
Hanspete

Con

Seeing as my opponent Forfeited Extend all arguments and Rebuttles. :D
keri

Pro

you did not put your debate so that is a sign that you are not a good debater. If we do split boys and girls apart in can increase stress and make the kids distracted in class.
Hanspete

Con

So I don't really know what is being argued by you, keri, is english a secondary language to you? Anyway as stated before, the splitting of boys and girls in the classroom does not exacerbate tensions between boys and girls over all, infact it helps improve circumstances that might lead to those types of conflicts. (Found in my source in the first argument). Now with that I urge all of you to vote Con!
Vote Placed by Philocat 2 years ago
Philocat
keriHanspeteTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to con because pro forfeited a round and then went on to insult con's debating ability. Arguments points go to con because pro only made two, very brief, arguments with no support or evidence. Con refuted pro's argument as well as presented well-developed arguments of his own. Finally, con gets the sources points, simply because he used sources and pro did not.