jsantana
jfedrov

we should rise the legal driving age to 18

Started: 12/12/2013 Category: Cars

jsantana

Pro

I think we should rise the legal driving age to 18 , many teens drive drunk or too fast and often kill in cars . But also they kill everyone in the car and people around the crash . Car accidents have become regular in our everyday life , everyday we see car accidents and this is killing many people , specially teens .
jfedrov

Con

If you have noticed that 18 is still considered a teenager and also not only immature teenagers crash be aware that there are also grown people after clubs. which a 18 year old cannot go to so the only way they get is is going to parties at houses. the limit to drive actually is 25, but you have to be with an older adult such as a parent. so it is more personal if your parents have confidence in you. to have a driving class is at the age of 16 just to get a hang with the wheel, how to brake to take that fear so when they are 18 they"ll be prepared
jsantana

Pro

Yes, many people die in car accidents , but in the last years teenagers crash more, I know that you are still a teenager at 18 but with out young people we could"t get new ideas , new people to work or make the world a better place , also isn't just the people in the car in the accident they can also kill people around the crash , innocents just walking or something. Although you need adult supervision many don't do this , maybe we need to rise the legal driving age and make sure they are supervised correctly .
jfedrov

Con

But if you would know it is illegal in the US to drive without a adult as a passenger and either way or not they are going to jail and they will tow the truck or car what ever he is using. you should point this debate on different countries such as Mexico that many teen can basically go anywhere because of the corruption of any poor country. many parent would want to teach you and can i ask you something... Have your parents asked you to drive or park the car.
jsantana

Pro

I was telling specially in Mexico or other yes (corrupt) developing countries . Yes many times my parents tell me if I wan to drive but the get with me in the car and supervise me , but we drive in a place without too many cars or in the stets neer my house but they are few cars and drive slow . But many don't do this , many learn and drive alone and they don't think in what could happen , we have luck for having our parents that supervise us more and take care of us the real problem is that not everyone is like this.
jfedrov

Con

it is not that hard i think you are too young and you think 18 because you are probably scared to crash that is why people drive at a very young age to take out that fear and kid you have too many grammar errors
good debate it was challenging.
Posted by ProWritingSkillz 3 years ago
ProWritingSkillz
you guys call this a debate?
Posted by Babayetu 3 years ago
Babayetu
*raise