demonhunter1
This1User

we should spend more money on our military

demonhunter1

Pro

we need our military stronger, because we need to be able to defend ourselves against attackers, i would like to see my childs child safe and sound, without some person bombing us, i want our future kids to safe from the people who will cause them harm, thats why i supports military funding, i think we should spend more on them so they can be even stronger, support out troops, just a reminder, they put their lives on the line for you.
This1User

Con

I accept and would first like to define a term first.

"We" - The site of Debate.org

With that out of the way, it is back to Pro.

May the best debater win.
demonhunter1

Pro

Would you like to sit in a city of rumble and ash, and have a crappy military, and why wouldn't you support your troops and make them stronger??? back to you con
This1User

Con

Pro has yet to fufil their BoP that "We, the users of Debate.org, should increase military funding." As such I have nothing to refute. I shall await arguments.
demonhunter1

Pro

Its men't for the people to support our military, we need to make them stronger because they need to protect the people in the U.S.A, and outside the U.S.
Back to you con
This1User

Con

My opponent has now started the use of semantics. This is against standard debate rules and as such should result in a loss.

Vote Con.
Posted by Hanate333 10 months ago
Hanate333
Yo con, that was a pretty douche way to get out of what could have been an easy, fun to watch win for you. Going into technicalities is boring and as you definitely knew what he meant, you basically ruined a debate. I was excited when I found this, now I'm just disappointed.