cpxcrc
whatabout

we should ( the raptors 741A ) name our VEX robotics robot the raptor insted of somethig else.

cpxcrc has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

cpxcrc

Pro

Our team is called the raptors so it makes sense that we name the robot the same, if anyone else can come up with something better for a high school team we would appreciate it. The simple name the raptor however make the robot a team member as well as increases team recognition because the same name of the robot comes up on the score screen.
whatabout

Con

I think that name is boring and you should have a different name that people will talk about I think Bobbette is a good one but if some one comment a better one the one I chose for round two will be my final response I just know that calling your robot the raptor is like making your password swordfish, plus it should be more relatable, everything is about relatability now a days