WinnerofBread
yee123

we shouldn't play Dark Souls

Started: 5/3/2016 Category: Games

WinnerofBread

Pro

Dark Souls is a very popular series of games that has reached its pinnacle of success with it's newest game, Dark Souls 3, but is it really good for people to play? I say no. Dark Souls is a very rage inducing game that is not only controller breaking, but is also extremely linear. These games have no replay value. It feels like work just to pick it up and play, and video games are meant to provide as a reliever of stress after work or school.
yee123

Con

I feel like that is a false statement Dark souls has lost of replay value you can go into ng+ or new game + it is a harder version of the game with items that are not in the normal version of the game. You say that the game is rage inducing yes it is but once you beat that hard boss you feel so proud of yourself and you gain the ultimate barging rite.
WinnerofBread

Pro

Okay, so before I hurt the feelings of those "hardcore gamers" in the the comments, I just wanted to say that this WHOLE debate was made IN CLASS and we had to quickly pick a topic, and I KNOW the guy I 'm debating with. Not to mention the fact that I haven't even played Dark Souls before, so everything I typed was obviously utter bs. On the other hand, the comments are absolutely hilarious. "Go die"

I'd love to.

"You're a filthy casual."

The filthiest there is.

Anyways, to wrap this up, the opposing side obviously wins, since I didn't know what I was talking about since the start. I forfeit.
yee123

Con

Do your research buddy...
WinnerofBread

Pro

Yee,I'm right across the table. I will pimp slap you after class.
yee123

Con

Not if you cant catch me fat but..
Posted by yee123 1 year ago
yee123
thx for the support dark souls is amazing
Posted by WhineyMagiciann5 1 year ago
WhineyMagiciann5
It just seemed like you knew nothing of the series, and since you haven't played it i am at least partialy correct. Normally you debate something you know. So i figured you knew about it and just thought these things that a false.
Posted by WhineyMagiciann5 1 year ago
WhineyMagiciann5
about it being linear. you obviously don't know what linear means
Posted by Vict0rian 1 year ago
Vict0rian
1: how is it linear?

2: challenge can be fun

3: you're a filthy casual

4: please die
Posted by WhineyMagiciann5 1 year ago
WhineyMagiciann5
says it has no replay value,
almost every body who has played it has several characters and several hundred hours...
clearly no replay value