ankur12
the_conservative

weaker sex is weakness of stronger sex

ankur12

Pro

I am not feminist. so in my opinion by weaker sex I understand women. yes because they are weaker in physical as well as in emotional sense.
but it doesn't mean that they are weaker in every sense. many times females become weakness of male. women seduce men in such a manner that men find himself uncontrolled. you can take examples of history itself. a number of wars had been fought just for women. you can take example of movies of James Bond, always a women become his weakness and cause for problems.
so women are weakness of men.
the_conservative

Con

Hello.

James Bond is a fictional character. Correct, a few wars were fought over women. It does not mean that the women being so stunning and beautiful caused them this weakness. They are just weak men themselves. They were born weak, if you will. They were not smart enough to ignore them.

What about men who hate women? Are they still weakened by women? I don't think so. Yes, in hollywood men are weakened by women.

What about me? I am not weakened by women. I don't cause them to get in the way of my life. Sure i have been with girls my age (i am 17) but thing is it's not love or anything like that. All the encounters take place at parties, you know what i mean?

Weaker sex is not weakness of stronger sex.

Weaker sex is weaker sex of the individual. (What about homosexuals)
ankur12

Pro

hi,
gentleman, I agree with the fact that James Bond is a fictional character but it is not created by a fictional person. it is created by some human being who understood the roles of weaker sex in society. let us take another example of movie Barb wire in which Pamela Anderson played the lead role. She also used seduction of men as a weapon you can take examples from number of movies, number of stories, weather it is fictional, love story, or any kind of thriller. you will always find that women always become weakness of men in some or other way.
I have taken examples from movies and stories specially because these are mirror of society and created by some intellectual person so I think a large number of intelligent people can not be wrong simultaneously.
when you say that those men are weak themselves then I would like to ask the reason of their weakness because every thing has its own reasons to happen. In my opinion the major reason is "the weaker sex".
Now coming to those men who hate women. those men are somewhere hurt by women, so again they are the victim of weaker sex and weakened by women. Because you will agree with the fact that "Hatred also weaken person."
one more example I would like to share with you. The Lewinsky scandal emerged from a sexual relationship between United States President Bill Clinton and a 22-year-old White House intern, Monica Lewinsky. This scandal created a lot of trouble in front of former U.S. President. Now you can not say that U.S. president who has been elected by votes of U.S. citizen was weak person himself. He was weakened by desire created and supported by weaker sex.
My dear friend I am not against love because Love is the most beautiful feeling.
But many times men are ditched by women or men ditch women. in both the cases women are responsible in some way or other. Like, if men ditch women then it is due to he is trapped by some other women or if men is ditched by women then again women is responsible. you can see a lot of heavy drinkers, drug addicted men are victim of weaker sex.
There are a number of porn websites on net. many of these websites are source of nude videos, nude photographs of women. Many of web cam sites are also there in which you can do personal chatting with some nude women at premier charges. do you know why these businesses are growing? Answer is because marketer of these sites know that women are weakness of men (majority) so men will pay the price that they want.
so I think now you people understand what I wish to convey.
the_conservative

Con

the_conservative forfeited this round.
ankur12

Pro

Ladies and Gentleman,
I think debate is over. perhaps my worthy opponent understood the fact that "Weaker sex is the weakness of stronger sex" because he did not give any argument in the second round of debate.
so now its your turn.
kindly vote for whom you think better.
the_conservative

Con

the_conservative forfeited this round.
Posted by askbob 5 years ago
askbob
Conduct - Most obviously Pro. Con forfeited. Anytime you forfeit you give these points to your opponent.

Spelling and Grammar - Obviously Con. Pro doesn't speak english as a primary language though I value his good attempts at it.

Sources - Tie , none were used.

Convincing Arguments - Unfortunately I have to give this to Con even though he forfeited two rounds. Why you might ask? Simply Pro made the resolution and he in my opinion didn't prove it. If he were to have better explained and defined his resolution and given even a menial proof of it. He would have my vote.

Note: Next time make your resolution a clear one sentence or two sentences. Define the terms in that sentence.

Post Links to back up your arguments.

Actually have an objective to the debate. Remember this is a debate not a blind argument.
Posted by Mangani 5 years ago
Mangani
All Points Pro.

Con forfeited 2 of three rounds. Spelling can't go to someone who didn't bother to spell in two rounds. Yes, Pro spelled terribly in R1, but spelled much better, and used much better grammar than the non-existent opponent in R2 and R3. No sources were used by either party, but Pro was not given the opportunity.
Posted by brian_eggleston 5 years ago
brian_eggleston
"There are a number of porn websites on net. many of these websites are source of nude videos, nude photographs of women."

Really? Porn on the Internet? I can't believe it, why didn't somebody tell me before?

Okay, joking aside, I can't vote but Pro clearly deserves to win, even though he was a bit cynical! It was also an excellent choice of topic, I'd like to debate it myself.
Posted by JBlake 5 years ago
JBlake
Conduct: Pro
- Con forfeited two rounds, and Pro was in no way discourteous.

Spelling/Grammar: Con
- English is obviously not the first language of Pro. I commend him for learning multiple languages. Unfortunately for the point allocation of this debate, his understanding of the English language up to this point is slightly lacking compared to a native speaker (con).

Convincing Arguments: Pro
- Although Pro's argument left something to be desired, con was further handicapped in this category by not showing up for the final two rounds. Pro refutted Con's argument that movies are fictional by using a relatively weak argument (that movies mirror society), however con did not return to respond.

Sources: Tie
- Despite the existence of hundreds of sources for this subject, neither side utilized any. No point will be rewarded for this category.

Note: Pro - My suggestion is that you try to find/use some sources in your argument. Even if it is just one or two, it would be helpful to have something.
Posted by Labrat228 5 years ago
Labrat228
I don't believe it to be true... Water123??? is that you???
Posted by PoeJoe 5 years ago
PoeJoe
Oh meh god. A legitimate Indian debater. :o
Posted by Logical-Master 5 years ago
Logical-Master
As a cleaner (someone who likes reviewing debates), I shall gladly explain why I voted.

CONDUCT: I gave this to PRO. Anyone who forfeits rounds automatically loses on conduct for me.

Spelling and grammar: If one cannot attempt to demonstrate good spelling/grammar in all of their rounds, they lose on this automatically. Since CON was not present in all of his rounds, he loses this by default.

Convincing arguments: Besides the fact that CON forfeited two rounds, all CON manages to do in his first round is make an observation on PRO's James Bond example (to which PRO answered in the second round), but also ask a question that doesn't really question the topic (something else which PRO) answers. Clear PRO vote.

Reliable sources: NO sources were presented in the debate, thus this is a tie.

All in all, I agreed with CON in terms of my beliefs. Although there are weaknesses in both genders, they balance out overall, therefore equality.
Posted by Logical-Master 5 years ago
Logical-Master
Sorry. I shall be commenting on this debate after I submit the two current debates I have.
Vote Placed by the_conservative 5 years ago
the_conservative
ankur12the_conservativeTied
Vote Placed by InquireTruth 5 years ago
InquireTruth
ankur12the_conservativeTied
Vote Placed by Mangani 5 years ago
Mangani
ankur12the_conservativeTied
Vote Placed by paramore102 5 years ago
paramore102
ankur12the_conservativeTied
Vote Placed by JBlake 5 years ago
JBlake
ankur12the_conservativeTied
Vote Placed by Logical-Master 5 years ago
Logical-Master
ankur12the_conservativeTied
Research this debate: United States