seulgi
GayeongY

wearing a school uniform at school

seulgi

Pro

Hi, thank you for debate with me. First our topic is "Wearing school uniform at school". My position is pro. Your position is con. We choose this topic because, nowadays this is burning issue in the society. Some people think that student doesn't need to wear school uniform at school. Because every people have to respect their own talent and personality. However, the others think that we have to wear school uniform at school. So teachers can control them easily. To my mind, students need to wear school uniform at school. What is your opinion about this hot burning issue?
GayeongY

Con

To my mind, nowadays this is burning issue in the society. Some people think that student doesn't need to wear school uniform at school. Because every people have to respect their own talent and personality. However, the others think that we have to wear school uniform at school. So teachers can control them easily. To my mind, students don't need to wear school uniform at school.
seulgi

Pro

I think some student cumbersome to wearing civilian clothes. Because If we wear civilian clothes when going to school....
We will have to worry what to wear every morning. So in the end late school. In my opinion when we go to school we need wearing a school uniform.
GayeongY

Con

For me, we have to respect each of students personality and fashion for style. Due to the fact, contemporary people are open-minded. So they have duty for show their fashion. Therefore, i think students don't need to wear school uniform at school.
seulgi

Pro

Your opinion is right, But I've got another comment. I want uniforms in school. The reason why I want uniforms is because they save money. Also, you don't have to worry about finding an outfit for the next day. This is my third opinion
GayeongY

Con

But wearing school uniform is tedious, which means nothing special. As i repeated before, when we wear casual clothes we can show our own fashions. Moreover, when we want to be attractive and want to show good thing for others, wearing casual clothes will bring lots of benefits about it.
seulgi

Pro

Now my last opinion... I think school uniform is most beautiful than civilian clothes. It is just my comment. and school uniform is maybe easy to work than civilian clothes. So my mind is we need a wearing school uniform at school.
GayeongY

Con

Finally, also it's my last time for say my opinion about this topic. In general, still i think students don't need to wear school uniform. Nobody can't say "Oh, you have to wear school uniform" or something else. It's their own liberty. So, i think students don't need to wear a school uniform at school.