ickda
The_Master_Riddler

weed

The_Master_Riddler

ickda

Pro

I can not spell, It is a hit or miss subject for me, if my spell check can fix it then good. My last debates have been more of testing ground for me, so I hope I can do better.
legal legalize the plant, should it or should it not be mad legal is the qushtin.
I will try to avoid the brick wall layout as most of the voters complained about that. so have fun guys and remember I can not spell to good so if you want clean writhing with out spelling arers then I am not it.
The_Master_Riddler

Con

I'll accept but you should work on your spelling. I guess that because you did not notify what side you want, I will pick my side and that will be no weed shouldn't be made legal. I will not post any arguments but I will provide some definitions:

weed- marijuana
legal- allowed to be consumed without punishment
ickda

Pro

How rude of me to negleckt my side of the agument, What you assumend is right tho so thank you for picking up where I left are pears hanging.

http://www.youtube.com...#!
most of this is about drugs pearide but near the end I find it okay um I think in the 10 Minuit margin if you like you can watch the whole thing.

It make many people happy if it where legal two, keeping most of are jails free for the rapist, murderers and robbers.
The_Master_Riddler

Con

First, my opponent says that I neglected his argument but where is the argument in round one?

I can not spell, It is a hit or miss subject for me, if my spell check can fix it then good. My last debates have been more of testing ground for me, so I hope I can do better.legal legalize the plant, should it or should it not be mad legal is the qushtin.I will try to avoid the brick wall layout as most of the voters complained about that. so have fun guys and remember I can not spell to good so if you want clean writhing with out spelling arers then I am not it.This is his round one. It has no argument.
Also legal legalize the plant makes no sense.I didn't post an argument because he is pro and I usually allow Pro to go first. How am I rude? He is showing rudeness and aggression by saying I am aggressive.
I am going to do something different today. I will post my refutations and then my argument.
Youtube video- for some reason youtube doesn't work on my computer, so I can't watch it. More or less, you can't post a video, expect people to watch and use it as evidence. You must type out your evidence.My opponent says that it make many people happy, but less use some deductive logic. If money can't bring you happiness and you use money to buy weed, then weed can't bring happiness. Weed only kills brain cells and makes people less reactant to their emotions. Also happy is an opinionated word, and can't be proven by facts. Also just because it makes people happy doesn't mean it should be legal. Killing people makes some people happy but it's illegal. Bigamy makes people happy, but it is illegal.My opponent says that this will keep jails free for the rapist murderers and robbers, but murderers, rapists, and robbers go to prison, not jail.
My argument
Weed causes health problems- weed can cause many problems, hindering the ability to learn, causes lung problems, and brain damage, making them unable to be productive in society. It also can make people get sick by lowering their immune health.http://www.theantidrug.com...
Weed impairs motor usage- when marijuana users drive cars, they lose reaction ability. This could endanger the user and people around. By the way, if you do hit somebody, you could get a manslaughter charge, and that might send you to jail.
Weed can cause cancer, birth defects, and hormone problems.
These reasons and more are reasons why weed should be kept illegal.
http://debatepedia.idebate.org...
ickda

Pro

I am sorry but you cant read worht a crap I thanked you for you help and some how you gite me bing rude to you? how do you gite *How rude of me to negleckt my side of the agument, What you assumed is right tho so thank you for picking up where I left are pears hanging.* that as bing rude? it a thank you. I am done with you, unless you can show some reading comprehension.
The_Master_Riddler

Con

Off Debate Topic
I did apologize for saying that statement in the comments. I just realized that, but this is coming from a 20 year old man that can't spell if his life depended on it. I have did research on you before I entered this debate. Your spelling has been so bad that people couldn't even understand what you were saying. I am only 14 years old turning 15 this Friday. It was a simple mistake. In one of your debates, you stated that you were religious. When I think of religious, I hope that means according to Christianity. Anyways, the Bible says "Don't talk about the speck of dust in someone's eye when there is a large plank in yours. First you must remove the plank from your eye, then you can talk about the speck of dust in someone else's eye." Fix your spelling before you talk about my reading comprehension skills.

Back On Debate Topic
My opponent hasn't refuted any of my argument or baked up any of his arguments. Vote Con!
ickda

Pro

ickda forfeited this round.
The_Master_Riddler

Con

Well, viewers. Vote Con!
ickda

Pro

dud do you need to win the garbied match? I mean we mad a new one for hells sack so we could ague better. If my wernt with my dad then you wouldent of lost the other round eather, wickapeada not org just wickapeada. good buy was going to commend you but cens you cept this thing burning I hop they atleast give me this one just for your lack of sens.
The_Master_Riddler

Con

My opponent says I have lack of sense, but he spelled wikipedia wrong and instead of dot org, he put not org. Second, I did not use wikipedia, I used debatepedia.

He has not refuted any of my arguments and that is why you should vote Con. I am sorry for what happened at the beginning of the debate; please vote for me despite of what happened.

I have presented better arguments and he has not refuted any of mine and that is why I should win.
Posted by wrichcirw 4 years ago
wrichcirw
TMR, check your messages.
Posted by ickda 4 years ago
ickda
I sent a new debate win I realized my mistake sr I think of this one as dead If you think of the wastid time
that one voting pearled that gone to the wind, sorry again, and no Christin is not my faith but good guse Sr.
Posted by The_Master_Riddler 4 years ago
The_Master_Riddler
Oops, please forget everything I said in those first sentences. I thought it said how rude of you! Please forgive me.
Vote Placed by wrichcirw 4 years ago
wrichcirw
ickdaThe_Master_RiddlerTied
Reasons for voting decision: PRO forfeited, had terrible spelling, and did not even formulate his position until CON did it for him. PRO never argued for his position, but just kept citing butthurt.