vi_spex
PepePopo2012

weight is gravitational pull.. gravity, i think

vi_spex

Pro

mass attracts mass, but there is so much weight on earth that i dont attract other objects even if i get really close to them..
PepePopo2012

Con

I know you're just a troll who usually answers no sense, but I'll take the challenge anyways since it's always good to find someone with crazy ideas in order to test how much you know about a particular subject.
Since you used terminology like "weight/attraction", I will use classical mechanics mainly, I may make a reference to general relativity but I won't give much details of it since my knowledge on such theory is very limited.
You do attract other objects but the force of attraction from you to other objects is much smaller than the force of the Earth attracting those same objects. A simple proof is the Cavendish experiment performed on 1798 - https://en.wikipedia.org... - . This experiment shows the gravitational attraction between lead spheres, while you're not made of lead, you do have mass just like the lead spheres so just like the lead spheres you do attract other objects.

I expect a fun answer!
vi_spex

Pro

you are simply agreeing with me..

i dont beat gravity of earth

why is this so hard for you guys
PepePopo2012

Con

You stated clearly "I don't attract objects". It's not my fault if you lack the ability to express yourself properly. I was expecting something fun but you disappointed me.
Also by the title of your debate it is clear that you're the one who doesn't understand even the simpler models of gravity.
vi_spex

Pro

mass attracts mass
PepePopo2012

Con

PepePopo2012 forfeited this round.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
feel free to ask for clarification of my position pepe..
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
the weight of the earth holds me on earth.. if you stood on a comet that grew bigger and bigger, eventually you could not get back to your spaceship to fly home.. i call it gravitational pull meteor stack
Posted by Biodome 1 year ago
Biodome
No, vi_spex, you attract the Earth with the same force as it attracts you. Did you actually take a look at the equation? F1 = F2.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
its not like things fall onto me when i get close to them.. or if i stand besides them as they fall.. gravity of earth still pulling on them way more
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
i mean, earths pull beats mine..
Posted by Biodome 1 year ago
Biodome
Vi_spex, you actually do attract other objects - the closer you get to them, the more you attract them. See Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation.