weird stuff

What i do, with the thought i have, is by my intent, but not the thought, a thought is like whatever i see with my eyes in the randomness of the forest

You should not do something unless you are willing to do it.

Why am I in this debate, anyway? Is this even a debate? What is this about?

First of all, I accepted because I'm interested. But what if I wasn't? Where would all this go?

Sometimes I tell people to slap me. They would. But if my gorgeous female friend asks them, the wouldn't. How is this possible? 1. I am not attractive, 2. I am ugly.

My point is that, we need to be beautiful to not get slapped.

Wait, what?

Screw it I'm done.

We have spent hours finding the one, yet you thought you have found them, but they see you as someone not-so-important. The truth really hurts, though finding a natural red rock is really impossible. Thinking the way you knew you were might not also be possible, but we view it the same as others do. We might not know that the red you see is not the red they see, Taylor Swift did not see red as a color at all, so it's reasonable. However, thinking that we have a clue, we actually don't. It's called an inception.

imagination is false and physical experiecne is real

physical experience is absolute, no other option, and im dead without my senses, so know is necessary for my existence

"imagination is false" what do you mean by that? That the things we imagine are false, or is the imagination itself is false? If imagination is false, I disagree. Imagination is the imagination of the imagination of the randomness of the forest.

Potatoes have skin, so therefore, I am a potato.

Rats have tails and my cat has a tail, therefore my cat is a rat.

Physical experience is real, you don't have to point it out. It's understandable. I hate to say this, but...

I'm a wizard.

what has more metal in it, a metal ship i imagine or a unicorn?

What is heavier? A kilogram of cotton or a kilogram of nails?

Eeeeengk. They both weigh the same.

and they are Things, you cant give me a metal ship you imagine in my hand, i can give you a kilogram of cotton in yours

A cotton is clearly not enough.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
you have no way of confirming anything on your own, that is your limitation, you need some one to tell you its a stone you are looking at with your eyes before you get its a stone
Posted by Asburnu 1 year ago
Er, um... NO YOU DON'T!!!
Wait, I have no evidence to back my conclusion.
You win.
Wait a sec .... .FTW?
I was looking for a serious debate site and instead I find teenagers and live at home social defects with a bad case of diarrhea from the wrong end! I understand the dumbing down of society and more youth sucking off their parents, with everything paid for, more free time and less imagination, but go back to the kids' table young one, the adults have real issues to address. Don't agree?
That's why we are here children.
Vote Placed by RainbowDash52 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: I am not even sure what the resolution was, so I can't award anyone the winner.