fatpenguins45
I-DrankYourMilkShake

whaling should be banned in all countries

fatpenguins45

Pro

Whaling is awful to the poor creatures of the ocean who deserve to live life without worrying everyday about being killed. Whaling is wrong because the population of whales is decreasing. Whales are a very important part of the world. If we didn't have whales, many problems would occur. We also need whales because without them there would be less jobs for many people. An example is companies that serve whale watching. I love whale watching and it would be a shame if they were all gone. I am sure that many other people would miss the whales too. Whaling is only legally active in places like Japan and other parts of Asia and Africa. if you learn about whales and the top whaling company, Kyodo Senpaku Kaisha I am sure you will feel the same about it. Also, whales are not bred to be eaten like chickens and cows, they are wild animals that do not deserve to be eaten. Another thing is how they are killed. Cows and chickens are killed quickly with no suspicion or pain, whereas whales killed over time in a very unfriendly matter. There are lots of yummy foods we can eat besides whale meat. Plus, the whaling companies do not follow the strictly stated rules, especially when it comes to the understanding of the laws in other countries where whaling is illegal. Whaling should be illegal in every country and we should prioritise the whales over our feeding, because there are many foods we can still eat. for the reasons above I can say that without a doubt whaling should be stopped. sea shepherd and Greenpeace are trying to hard and shouldn't have to as it should already be illegal. I think that whaling is horrendous and no matter how hard you debate I will not change my mind. so go ahead, argue that whaling is great and we should continue to do so, but I will prove you wrong by persuading you with the many true arguments, statistics and rebuttals that I have prepared
I-DrankYourMilkShake

Con

woof bark woof bark burp
fatpenguins45

Pro

i do not see how this is a proper argument
please explain to me what you expect out of making dog noises
I-DrankYourMilkShake

Con

bark bark bark bark bark bark woof woof woof woof wof woof woof burp woof
fatpenguins45

Pro

fatpenguins45 forfeited this round.
I-DrankYourMilkShake

Con

I-DrankYourMilkShake forfeited this round.
fatpenguins45

Pro

fatpenguins45 forfeited this round.
I-DrankYourMilkShake

Con

Posted by Meropenem777 9 months ago
Meropenem777
I can speak doge, i can translate if you want.