dekotacat1
ttmaguire6

what do you think the age is for a teenager to have sex at

dekotacat1

Pro

i think a teen should be albe to have sex at the min of the age 14 but should be albe to when they feel like their ready
ttmaguire6

Con

Ok, I personally have never had sex in my life... I am 15 ears old...I think that morally there shouldn't be an age! I think you should wait till you get married. That is something that is going to be intimate between you and your wife or husband... I suggest you wait :)
dekotacat1

Pro

i dont think waiting intill u are married but i think you should when your ready , and personally i have never had sex as well but its something i hear people talking about a lot because i think if you think ready to have sex with some one you should it doesnt matter what people will think of you , you know whats true not them , and as a 15 year old girl i know how what they say and think my hurt but i all ways think who cares they dont know me i know me and what they are saying is not true i know what is not them it doesnt matter ! :)
ttmaguire6

Con

Ok, so from what am hearing from you is that its ok if the person cares about you and actually loves you... So bare with me for a second....Girls grow closer in relationships with guys sexually...They feel more loved by doing sexual things. Now what happens when you find out that he dons actually love u he was using you for the sex... If you are in a relationship it would help me figure out more if you can answer these...1. Are you dating a guy currently 2. Did he ever ask to do anything sexual...only answer if u want just trying to help :))
dekotacat1

Pro

one yes i am in a relationship and two no he has not !
ttmaguire6

Con

ttmaguire6 forfeited this round.
Posted by Forthelulz 2 years ago
Forthelulz
Darn, I meant "should only have sex," not "should have sex." This isn't some marriage law fic... or is it?
Posted by Forthelulz 2 years ago
Forthelulz
A person, forget teenager, should have sex if they're prepared to support a child. I know most hormone-addled kids forget those tiny details, but it's important. Assume any measure to prevent conception will fail, and the parents say no to abortion and/or adoption. This will play merry havoc with their education/work. For their sakes, they really should know better.
Vote Placed by TK57 2 years ago
TK57
dekotacat1ttmaguire6Tied
Reasons for voting decision: To put it simple, Con was more logical.
Vote Placed by Imperfiect 2 years ago
Imperfiect
dekotacat1ttmaguire6Tied
Reasons for voting decision: pro has bad grammar but con didn't have any arguments FF