iwhit29
Some_Confused_Kid

what is comunism

iwhit29 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

iwhit29

Pro

communism is good yes or no?
Some_Confused_Kid

Con

I will be representing why communism is bad for the people and business. Communism is the a social and economic system in which all property is owned by a classless individuals society this may seem bad but it houses a lot of disadvantages.

The business have very strict limitations which can hinder productivity and innovation no matter how specialize the field each worker will be paid the same, the business will be fund the same and cause emotional unrest because they are feeling there hard work isn't accomplishing anything.

It can ruin the entrepreneurial like the US capitalism it has great improved because of the use of business. Communism has no price mechanism,supply,or demand in which can have difficulty to balance. Also the central government owns everything that means production which is bad.

Communism doesn't take the needs for the consumer while in capitalism. The consumer needs are very important large and diverse population make it difficult to have a common goal or set of rules and efforts and of course resources. Efficiency and productivity is difficult to maintain when the worker and business don't have the need for profit to improve.
Some_Confused_Kid

Con

I am gonna assume that my opponent is currently agreeing with my stance and acknowledging I am currently waiting for his rebuttal.