sakskidz
TheOncomingStorm

what is the worst movie ever

sakskidz
Started: 10/30/2013 Category: Movies

sakskidz

Pro

I will let con say what he thinks is the worst movie ever and the next rounds will be why he/she thinks it is.
TheOncomingStorm

Con

This is going to be a very fun debate. Great topic! At any rate, I believe the worst movie ever made is Absolute Zero.
sakskidz

Pro

i say garbage pail kids and i really don't need to say anything i'll let the nostalgia critic say it all if you have 25 minutes
TheOncomingStorm

Con

Well, I've been a firm believer in sticking to one's side until the end of the debate, but in this case, the movie was actuallyso bad that just the review made me want to throw up. The only good thing about it is that the Nostalgia Critic is hilarious. I mean Absolute Zero sucked moldy pork shavings, but I wouldn't even be in the same vicinity as a Garbage Pail Kids DVD.

I know this will add a loss to my record, but I have to concede your argument.
sakskidz

Pro

The thing is Absoulute Zero was a made for tv movie, so those are never good, but you had to pay money to see garbage pail kids. That's when you got ripped off
TheOncomingStorm

Con

Another atrocity is that people have actually bought Absolute Zero and consider it a good movie, honestly,on one note it would actually be almost more offensive that Absolute Zero attempts at being a high quality film, while it doesn't seem the Garbage Pail Kids does. Absolute Zero failed miserably. If Garbage Pail Kids wasn't such an offense to all that is good and holy, I would still argue Absolute Zero is worse,
sakskidz

Pro

Yea but at least absolute zero tried unlike garbage pail kids
TheOncomingStorm

Con

You have a valid point there. Well good win. This won't look good on my record (which is already bad), but I'm not due a win in this debate.
Posted by JimmyRusltler 3 years ago
JimmyRusltler
the worst movie ever: baby geniuses 2. 1.7 on IMDB. TERRIBLE BLOODY MOVIE!
Posted by TheOncomingStorm 3 years ago
TheOncomingStorm
@ambivalentsould: I'll have to watch it. Obviously, I can only make a statement off of the movies I've seen, and Absolute Zero is the absolute worst movie I've seen, so that's what I chose.
Posted by ambivalentsoul 3 years ago
ambivalentsoul
I believe that the worst movie ever made is "The Amityville Haunting" if you haven't seen it, it's on Netflix. It's awful.
Vote Placed by bsh1 3 years ago
bsh1
sakskidzTheOncomingStormTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con concedes to Pro. All 7 to Pro as a result.