DaltonDeter
PowerPikachu21

whats better? Halo or call of duty

Started: 10/29/2015 Category: Games

DaltonDeter

Pro

what is truly better? Halo or call of duty?
PowerPikachu21

Con

I accept this debate, and I will argue that Call of Duty is the better 1st Person Shooter game, as Pro has already taken Halo in the comments.

As this debate is only 3 rounds, here's how I want the debate to go:

Round 2: We will both say why our side is better. No rebuttals by Con.

Round 3: We will make a rebuttal against the opposing side. Con may not defend his side.

With that done and said, begin!
DaltonDeter

Pro

DaltonDeter forfeited this round.
PowerPikachu21

Con

PowerPikachu21 forfeited this round.
DaltonDeter

Pro

what is better Halo or call of duty? I think call of duty is a a great game, but halo is just more challenging, much more things like firelight, war zone, forge, and many other game types like infected,capture the flag,infinity slayer and much more!!!
PowerPikachu21

Con

Sorry for the forfeit, I'll try my best to support CoD. I won't do rebuttals, because my forfeit.

Since Pro's talking about game modes, I'll list some modes for Call of Duty: Ghosts. Some modes are: Infected, Team Deathmatch, Cranked, Blitz, Search and Rescue, Search and Destroy, and Domination. I could go into detail on the individual modes, but I'll move on.

Source for the modes: http://www.ign.com...

As for difficulty, I have never owned any Call of Duty game nor Halo game. I've once played an unblocked version of Halo against peers in 7th grade, but that's it.

Call of Duty takes place in World War 2, and also Modern days. Halo takes place in the future. If someone liked shooting with classic guns, they'd probably go with CoD. But if you're into Sci-fi, Black Ops 2 takes place in the future as well.

That's all I'll post for my argument.
Posted by DaltonDeter 1 year ago
DaltonDeter
I think Halo is the best because it has so much more then call of duty! campaghn is awesome forge is awesome and firefight is awesome