what's better to simply die or to live as a failure ?

I say it's hard to say because if you live, your situation might one day change, but at the same time the possibility that you continue living a series of failures remains pretty high so you might live your whole life as a failure if you do not choose death as an answer
. it's quite hard to decide due to our ignorance as humans concerning everything linked to the future : we can only predict but we can never know for sure whether to end our lives and risk the possibility that we might rise another day
or to live on knowing that you risk living a sad life full of problems and difficulties

first of all u need to define what is "failure", if someone thinks he a failure becuase he cant marry or cant find a job setting this backside doing nothing all day, is the happiest person in the world compare to someone living in africa, trying to survive and his life is only roaming and foraging all day and night, for food and shelter... for millionaire to became a regular businessman is a failure. so its all about relative and comparison. i dont know if u r a religious man but for a pious person his failure is not acting upon his beliefs and cant hold steadfasting on his limits so they transgressed thier goal... so the rule is standing on 2 things:

1 relative and comparison
2 goal
now its up for everybody to choose on what position he is picking and what concerns he setting for himself. if u want to be the happiest person dont compare your status to anyone (material things) be yourself and thank for what u have because always remember millions above millions of people will be happy to exchange with u. the second thing is make a goal (i prefer spritual one) that will not 'end', what i mean by that is for example the religious man is always working for the afterlife, if u r not religious find a way like helping people or studing new things, and always hope until u gone off.
here some good qoutes:

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things." - Albert Einstein

Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit". - Napoleon Hill

Do not look to those above you. Look to those below you, as it will more likely remind you of the favors Allah has bestowed upon you. - Prophet Muhammad, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.

So if someone is a failure, actually he is not the person is choosing that..

I simply consider living as failure is not having at least one of these four : beauty , wealth ,smartness and finally talent if you don't have none of these than you are no longer useful to society you will be nothing . I know that society has classes and jobs defined for every single one considering the specs of the human but a job does not mean happiness ; you can get some worthless job as a waiter or a waitress it'll be painful you'll have no money as a result no home and if happen to have one it'll be a misery ; please consider that in the situation I'm talking about is quite specific ; we are talking about someone who's starting his life from nothing and the dreams he was chasing have been fading away every day that he grows up . I want to be of use for this society and if I see that it's impossible to achieve that goal than my life would be with no meaning ; I've lost the only reason of my existence

Dude u have to change your false mentallty. this four - beauty wealth smartness and talent is a american idea of sh1t, this called american dream and is only a huge crap. u see from young age we have been brainwashed too hard teaching us that happienss comes from this american sh1t dream, and the result anybody related to material things and if u not follow their interest they will not give a damn, society has become unequal so selfish everyone only loves his lusts and what he will eat in the morning and where he will sh1t it. real happienss come from contentment its a spiritual thing NOT MATERIAL. u must throw out of your mind this crap material, dont put your concerns in worldy things. look at the richeist people, the raps eminem and 50 cent the chicken bone, the people who swiming in money believe me from out side looking like having fun but inside they r the most frustrated and miserable people, how many millionaires committing suidice, people who have anythings but dont have the real thing the sipitual suff.. look now the Suicide rates by country:
enter this one see and compare the west/rich and middle east/poor !

europe/america/rich counteries: (male;female)
UKRAINE 37.8 ;7.0
SWITZERLAND 24.8 ; 11.4
SWEDEN 18.7 ; 6.8
SLOVAKIA22.3 ; 3.4
SLOVENIA34.6 ; 9.4
SERBIA28.1 ; 10.0
ROMANIA21.0 ; 3.5
POLAND26.4 ; 4.1
PORTUGAL15.6 ; 4.0
NORWAY17.3 ; 6.5
NEW ZEALAND18.1 ; 5.5
LITHUANIA61.3 ; 10.4
JAPAN36.2 ; 13.2
HUNGARY40.0 ; 10.6
ICELAND0816.5 ; 7.0
ESTONIA0830.6 ; 7.3
FINLAND0929.0 ; 10.0
FRANCE0724.7 ; 8.5
DENMARK17.5 ; 6.4
CROATIA0928.9 ; 7.5
look this countries the most developed and the richest ones.. the most 'beautiful' people r the nations of europe (their girls make me so crazy im going mad) see how high thier suicide rate... the depression raving thier asses there, because many of many lost thier family relations.. they lost the spiritual and today they leaving religion and becoming an athiests... this westren countries now become a material life (in anyway u come - job, freinds etc...) u have status u succeed if not u r going to die and nobody give a sh1t cuz they love only their @ss ONLY, people have sh1t in thier brains with material thought. now lets see the inferior countries:

africa/asia/poor countries:
BAHRAIN4.0 ; 3.5- rich from oil stuff but this is the goverment , poor masses..(compare of earning)
EGYPT0.1 ; 0.0 - i dont know if this real but if its true that amazing egypt have millions of poor population!
INDIA13.0 ; 7.8
JORDAN 0.2 ; 0.0
JAMAICA 0.3; 0.0
ARMENIA 2.8 ; 1.1
ISRAEL7.0 ; 1.5
( there r more statistics about other stuffs... anyway im showing u that the metarials ones r the most depressed nations compare to poor ones (ofcourse there r exceptions but talking about average...) many going to practice spiritual stuff like yoga, the budhua stuff, searching for peace of mind and converting to islam/budahism/christainity etc... if u want to find some relationship its hard to find in this material society so try the spiritaul people trust me they dont care about this american dream bullsh1t and from them u will find real happiness, love and trust. and why u losing hope??? find new way to your life change it...

u need to understand how much your life is really worth, dude there r people with some diseases like lepresy u cant imagine until u experience it by your ownself... some living life of paralyzed body from toe to head, only eyes they can the ability to move, and believe me u dont experience their hardship even a tiny scratch... go visit them for 1 hour,help them with a little service gladden their heart your life will change.

i personally had real sh1t stuff in my life, i was the only guy who was raoming all day and night place to place passing the time with stupid people like all people were my friend i love to chatting without end was runing away from schools and coming home late at night sleeping wake up going outside roaming coming home back playing cod4 and the same sh1t was realy stupid ^^ anyway when health problem (serious one) got me (i didnt leave my home for long time) NOBODY ZERO OF those f@cking sh1t motherf@cking friends (some friends of many years) even come to ask me how im feeling they gone like poops... i love to help people on daily basis and u realizing that people r just sh1t walking same mind the metarial people, at the begining i was slightly sad but ok life goes on, it not effect my at all because my really concerns is my religion my belief dont give a sh1t on people... u talking about beauty i have long beard like vikings xDDDD everybody saying to me to shave im its ugly and stuff like that.. ok if poeple dont like it they can bang thier head against the wall until next year...dude u choose your concern and goal only u can choose. my mentality is according to islam and not materail things so if u want what islam says about that here some few:

some qoutes of prophet mohhamed s,a,w and Quran:
-A woman may be married by four qualifications: one on account of her money; another, on account of the nobility of her pedigree; another on account of her beauty; the fourth, on account of her virtue. Therefore, look out for a woman that hath virtue: but if you do it from any other consideration, your hands be rubbed in dirt.
-"The worldly life is nothing but substance of deception." Quran
-Riches are not from an abundance of wordly goods but from a contented mind.
-"The best richness is the richness of the soul."
- "Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety, a grief or mental worry or even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience".
-Those who are patient in adversity and forgive wrongs are the doers of excellence.
-The love of the world is the root of all evil.
-"The human being does not fill up any vessel worse than his stomach."
-"If you put your whole trust in Allah, as you ought, He most certainly will satisfy your needs, as He satisfies those of the birds. They come out hungry in the morning, but return full to their nests.
-"If the value of the world was equal to that of the wing of a mosquito by Allah, He would not have allowed any disbeliever even a drink of water from it." Quran
- "Truly, in remembering God do hearts find rest. Quran
-"No one can give a better or more abundant gift than patience."
-"Whosoever would be chaste and modest; Allah will keep him chaste and modest and whosoever would seek self-sufficiency, God will make him self-sufficient; and whosoever would be patient, God will give him patience, and no one is granted a gift better and more comprehensive than patience".
- "How wonderful is the case of a believer; there is good for him in everything and this applies only to a believer. If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to God and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is better for him".
-: `When I afflict my slave in his two dear things ( meaning is his eyes), and he endures patiently, I shall compensate him for them with paradise.".
-"Keep yourselves far from envy; because it eats up and takes away good actions, like a fire eats up and burns wood.
-"He, who wishes to enter paradise at the best gate, must please his father and mother."

anyway my point is t forget about materials its only a delusion, the real happiest comes from satisfied mind, i know it easy to throw here words but u have to change your mentality.. i hope it will be benefit wishing u the best.

the-guy forfeited this round.

ohhhhhh crap
Posted by wordy 2 years ago
Con provided with some inspiring statements.
Posted by rajagopal23295 2 years ago
Your stance is Pro. Yet your opening statements seem to give a balanced view. Please choose between life and death, and I will consider accepting the challenge.