CAHAL101
AngelofDeath

which animal is the best dog or cat

AngelofDeath

CAHAL101

Con

you choose the animal ( i already know what it is ) then i will choose the other and in this debate you must state why that animal is the better animal out of the two
AngelofDeath

Pro

Thanks Cahal101 for this wonderful opportunity to be devil's advocate!

I accept, Dogs (con) are better than Cats (pro).

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor! :D
CAHAL101

Con

this is going to be because everybody knows that dogs are a mans best friend but people always mistreat catz ( <----------- on purposes ) ok for catz they actually know how you are feeling but dogs sit around and when you are crying dogs stay on the ground laying down but my cat comes to me and rubs its body on my led and on my neck but were is my 3 year old dog oh just laying down on the floor
AngelofDeath

Pro

Hi voters! Sorry about the confusion, it was a careless error on my part, and I apologize for being so inconsiderate.

To clarify, I am arguing that dogs are better than cats and Con will be arguing that cats are better than dogs.

I will begin by building my case this round and begin refutations next round.

-~-==0==-~-

Everyone says that dogs are man's best friend and we all know that it's true. How many times do you hear stories of dogs saving their owners' lives?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
http://www.dogguide.net...

Here are just a few of those examples. And look at this poor baby....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
After his owner died, he waited under a shed for his owner to return, talk about loyalty....

-~-==0==-~-

But not only are dogs so great, cats are actually evil.

Research shows that there are many similarities in frequency between the cat cries and human infant cries. When a cat sounds like a human baby, humans will succumb to all the cat"s demands. A study done by Karen McComb, specialist in mammal vocal communication from the University of Sussex in UK, shows that cats alter the frequency of their meows when they desire something. http://www.theguardian.com...

Another study shows that when cats are stressed, they purr as a form of self-healing. Assistant professor Leslie A. Lyons from a school of Veterinary Medicine in California found that the frequency of a cat"s purrs generally hit around 25 to 150 Hertz which has been shown to promote healing in cats. So simply put, cats aren't purring because they like the way you rub them, they're purring because you're freaking them out. But they know if they run away, you won't give them food anymore, so they have to pretend. http://www.scientificamerican.com...

When your cat rubs against you, he"s not showing affection, or even trying to get attention. Cats have many pheromone abundant scent glands on their sides that communicate their territory or identity with other cats. So essentially, every time you let your cat rub against you, you lose a little of your dominance, and you"re letting your cat own you. They're claiming you as their human so that other cats can't steal you and, essentially, the food you provide. http://www.cathealth.com...

Annnndddd.... The litter box....

Cats in the US alone deposit approximately 1.2 million metric tons of feces each year. And it has recently been found that used kitty litter contains an infectious and highly dangerous parasite, Toxoplasma gondii. A scientist in Prague found that Toxo can only reproduce in the digestive tract of cats, so to survive, it make its host attracted to the pheromones of a cat, in hopes that it will be consumed.

And with this, all the stereotypes about crazy cat ladies are explained. Their brains have been affected by Toxo, and they become delusional, almost addicted to cats. Simply put, cats are using litter boxes under the guise of being cleanly to control humans.

Toxo also can weaken the immune system and cause flu-like symptoms in healthy individuals, or in more extreme cases, can cause mental disorders in older or weaker people with other diseases. http://www.theatlantic.com...

So you see, dogs are loving, caring, dedicated, and loyal, while cats are manipulative, harmful, greedy, and cruel.

-~-==0==-~-

Thanks, and over to Con! :D
CAHAL101

Con

AngelofDeath you have won this debate congrats
AngelofDeath

Pro

Thanks for the concession! :D

VOTE PRO!
CAHAL101

Con

hey angelofdeath you didnt have to say vote for pro because everybody would have voted for you any way because you put up more of a fight than i did

vote for con :D
AngelofDeath

Pro

Due to Con's concession, it is inevitable that one should vote for Pro. It was a valiant attempt at trying to make a comeback, but unfortunately, Con has no chance due to his abrupt end to our debate.

While Con thinks that the customary "Vote Pro" was inappropriate, it was necessary, because as can be seen, Pro has won this debate. I apologize for Con's insolence, and without further adieu, vote Pro! Thank you <3

CAHAL101

Con

again i thank you for debating with me maybe we should debate some more if you want to
AngelofDeath

Pro

Sure, if you're not going to attempt to ditch the debate again, I would love to have another serious or troll debate on a topic that we may disagree on. It would be my pleasure to have an opportunity to debate you if you at least give me time to post my arguments before you concede.

Tl;dr VOTE PRO:
Conduct: Con attempts to regain footing after conceding to me, confusing voters, while I stay consistent throughout the debate. Conduct goes to me.

S&G: Con uses "best" in the resolution when the proper term should be "better." He also does not use proper capitalization or punctuation, while I do. S&G go to me.

Arguments: Con concedes. This goes to me as well.

Sources: I have multiple sources backing up all of my claims while Con does not have any. Sources go to me.

-~-==0==-~-

Vote Pro and have a nice day!
http://media.giphy.com...
Posted by CAHAL101 2 years ago
CAHAL101
wont let me add you it says that you are not accepting friends right now
Posted by AngelofDeath 2 years ago
AngelofDeath
What friend request?
Posted by CAHAL101 2 years ago
CAHAL101
lol idc its up to you :)
Posted by CAHAL101 2 years ago
CAHAL101
well if you would accept my friend request then probs yah
Posted by AngelofDeath 2 years ago
AngelofDeath
Would you like to start another debate?
Posted by CAHAL101 2 years ago
CAHAL101
dont mention it maybe next time ill get you just you wait wahahahahahaa
Posted by AngelofDeath 2 years ago
AngelofDeath
Thanks CAHAL ^_^
Posted by CAHAL101 2 years ago
CAHAL101
congrats AngelofDeath you have won this debate
Posted by CAHAL101 2 years ago
CAHAL101
you made a better point across than i did
Posted by AngelofDeath 2 years ago
AngelofDeath
What??? That doesn't mean we can't debate! I've debated lots of people, doesn't mean I'm hooking up with any of them..... 0.0

we can still finish this debate if you want
Vote Placed by Reeseroni 2 years ago
Reeseroni
CAHAL101AngelofDeathTied
Reasons for voting decision: Full out Concession by Con, and Pro has better grammar and spelling tendencies than Con. Con provides hardly any argument, but does not provide any source of information, but Pro does.
Vote Placed by Envisage 2 years ago
Envisage
CAHAL101AngelofDeathTied
Reasons for voting decision: Graceful concession by Con. Dogs rule.