oldeskoolgamer
bullseye2014

which is better Call of Duty Ghosts or Battlefield 4

Started: 11/21/2014 Category: Games

oldeskoolgamer

Con

I am for Battlefield 4 we will be talking about campaign, story line, multiplayer, and game play. first round will be acceptance 2nd round will be multiplayer, 3rd round will be campaign, 4th round will be story line, and game play will be the final round good luck.
bullseye2014

Pro

As an educated gamer, I always look at the facts. Call of Duty Ghosts has sold 14,500,000 copies since its release in 2013. On the other hand, Battlefield 4 sold only 1.6 million copies of the game. In terms of sales Call of Duty has the upper hand. This is a franchise that is popular with a lot of gamers, and these numbers show it. This franchise in particular is a name that a majority of people recognize and could possibly say is a favorite in their collections. I would also like to wish my opponent the best of luck in this debate.

http://www.statisticbrain.com...

oldeskoolgamer

Con

For multiplayer I believe that battlefield has more of an advantage. I believe this because you can do a lot more on battlefield 4 you can drive a tank, a jet a helicopter and actually pilot them but in call of duty you don't get that luxury. also in battlefield you can plan an organized attack. instead of having everyone being full frontal assault. battlefield 4 also allows snipers to com into play. if there is a sniper your effort to progress in you capture of a flag then you have to sneak around to kill him. in call of duty snipers are shunned. they play all most no role because you don't have to worry because your rifle beats his. the maps are bigger in battlefield 4
bullseye2014

Pro

bullseye2014 forfeited this round.
oldeskoolgamer

Con

oldeskoolgamer forfeited this round.
bullseye2014

Pro

bullseye2014 forfeited this round.
oldeskoolgamer

Con

oldeskoolgamer forfeited this round.
bullseye2014

Pro

bullseye2014 forfeited this round.
oldeskoolgamer

Con

oldeskoolgamer forfeited this round.
bullseye2014

Pro

bullseye2014 forfeited this round.