lord_megatron
PowerPikachu21

whiteflame is a bot/AI

PowerPikachu21 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 7/6/2016 Category: Funny
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

lord_megatron

Pro

I think the user whiteflame is a bot/AI, because of his online activity and monotone speech patterns.
PowerPikachu21

Con

This is an interesting topic. The Burden of Proof will be shared. I'll make my arguments in Round 2. If Pro has any more arguments, post them in Round 2.

Also, we'd better get some rules.

1. No forfeiting. There's a glitch where if you forfeit a round in a debate, it'll freeze.
2. No trolling, kritiks, semantics, or insults.
3. BoP will be shared. Pro must prove that the user whiteflame is a bot. I have to show that he's probably not a bot.
lord_megatron

Pro

Rebuttals in round 2 also.
Whiteflame is a bot.
Monotone speech structure
I have never saw any emotion in his writings, nor has he ever done anything outside moderation. His debates are rare, and they too are in a monotone and coldly logical language. I have never saw any of his forum posts, polls, opinions, and comments regarding the debate rather than vote moderation. He is a bot, and has been classified to do only this.
Online activity
He has nearly been always online whenever I login, and I have rarely saw him online. I think he is a bot and doesn't sleep.
Why was he made
He was made by Juggle to ensure moderation throughout times of peace and war. But they don't want to advertise that, as then people will know Juggle is online and start their complaints all over again.
An AI on DDO? Why
This is still a beta product of Juggle. They have not released as currently it can't do anything without certain commands built in his code, such as acting on only reported votes and not accepting debates against him. The fact that he didn't accept this debate proves that he has no proof to show that he is not a bot. Right now, Juggle are working to make his decision independent from commands when he choose to do so, and also trying to turn him into a massive hacking device. Code fighting against code. Muahahah
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
My whole world has changed. I actually think whiteflame IS an AI, and is malfunctioning today. Look at all of the votes he accepted because "No RFD is needed".
Posted by lord_megatron 1 year ago
lord_megatron
*I have rarely saw him offline
round 2
I hate this keyboard and I hate grammar
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Speaking of monotone speech patterns...
Posted by lord_megatron 1 year ago
lord_megatron
muahhhahhahha
Posted by Sashil 1 year ago
Sashil
Rofl.
Posted by Ragnar 1 year ago
Ragnar
You know, I've never once heard him raise his voice in any posting on here...