frenchmoosetwo
studentathletechristian8

who was not on first when what was supposed to be pitching for today's big game with tomorrow

studentathletechristian8
Started: 6/5/2010 Category: News

frenchmoosetwo

Pro

yea.. the proofs in the pudding and in the title... we shall see >.> we shall see. inB4 icwutudidthar?? <.<
studentathletechristian8

Con

I'd like to thank my opponent for the debate.

I shall negate the resolution. Since my opponent affirms the resolution, all I must do is negate one part of the resolution to negate my opponent's entire argument.

According to the video, who is/was on first base, since he is the first baseman. Negated.

According to the video, what is/was on second base, since he is probably the second baseman. Thus, the video gave no proof to support the chance that what can pitch. Essentially, what was not supposed to be pitching. Negated.

Since today and tomorrow are catcher and pitcher, respectively, I guess you can say that they have a game with each other whenever they're active during the baseball game itself. However, the video gave no reason to suggest that there was going to be a "big" game. Negated.

I have negated the resolution. Thank you.
frenchmoosetwo

Pro

-My opponent has negated simple facts well but as the title reads:

WHO was NOT on first when WHAT was supposed to be PITCHING for TODAYS's big game with TOMMOROW.

Based on this title along side the video we can truely say that what i stated in the title is true. Since i am pro i am for this statement-

-The keyword there would be NOT-

-Now to make it as clear as possible... Who is supposed to be on first as you stated.. the video also states that tommorow is a pitcher and tommorow is a catcher and that what is on 2nd..:

Who = first
what = 2nd
tommorow = catcher
yesterday = pitcher,

If these are true and constant then there truely is no way that WHO could be on first while WHAT is pitching because as the video states WHAT is a 2nd baseman and the true pitcher is YESTERDAY who will be throwing to TOMMOROW. Since i am pro i am for the fact that WHO was NOT on first when what was pitching for todays game with tommorow because this is impossible based on what the video was stateing.-

-It would be impossile based on the video for WHO to be on first with this set up because this set up for the team does not exist-
studentathletechristian8

Con

I thank my opponent for the response.

I will now present sound logic that can bring the affirmative response into doubt and consequently give the debate to the negative side.

I shall say that WHO was on first when WHAT was supposed to be pitching for TODAY'S big game with TOMORROW.

According to the video, WHO was the first baseman. Thus, it would make sense for him to be on first when WHAT was supposed to be pitching for TODAY's big game with TOMORROW.

It is logically possible that WHAT can be a relief pitcher, and not just a second baseman. TODAY cannot necessarily pitch all nine innings, and it is logically plausible that WHAT is the relief pitcher and plays second base while TODAY pitches the first several innings. Thus, it would make sense that WHAT is supposed to be pitching for TODAY'S big game with TOMORROW.

Even with the changes, it is logical to claim that TODAY has a big game with TOMORROW, since TODAY is the starting pitcher and TOMORROW is the catcher.

I have negated the resolution. I urge a Con vote. Thank you.
Vote Placed by Yvette 6 years ago
Yvette
frenchmoosetwostudentathletechristian8Tied
Vote Placed by studentathletechristian8 6 years ago
studentathletechristian8
Vote Placed by True2GaGa 6 years ago
True2GaGa
Vote Placed by InsertNameHere 6 years ago
InsertNameHere