bryman
oliverpuck

who will win

oliverpuck

bryman

Pro

I think mitt will win
oliverpuck

Con

I think that president obama will win because in the polls in the states obama is ahead and all though the president lost the first debate he came back strongly on the third and said true secrets aginst mitt romeny vote me
bryman

Pro

i dont he lies a lot
oliverpuck

Con

it is not certian who will win the election of the presedentiail debate but I think what my opponent has said was who should win the debate and I think that the president should get relected because he has killed osama bin laden and my opponent has faliled to have proper english in this debate. also I quote I dont he lies alot that does not state where he got that iformation and does not state what the preident lies about. vote con
bryman

Pro

Dont be a donky some one might say that is my point but not just that. obama has done some good for the contry but has made promises that he as faild to keep vote for who you think won im not asking for your vote im asking for you to votfor who you think won
oliverpuck

Con

president obama has done some good and bad things for this country but I think we are off topic the debate is who will win not who should win so in conclusion I say president obama I think will win the election I would like to thank any one who votes in this reguardless of if they vote for me or not and I like to thank bryman for createing this debate it was very fun and I loved it. thanks
Posted by colino 4 years ago
colino
they both had great arguments but nether had the greatest point.
Vote Placed by lannan13 4 years ago
lannan13
brymanoliverpuckTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con wins, by fact of that Pro never attacked the Con's arguements.
Vote Placed by socialpinko 4 years ago
socialpinko
brymanoliverpuckTied
Reasons for voting decision: Seems pretty obvious. The resolution asks who *will* win implying that this debate is descriptive, not who *should* win. Pro's arguments were only tailored to the latter formulation. Con wins by successfully pointed this out thus negating Pro's case in its entirety. Furthermore Pro never responded to Con's argument from polling or from Obama's accomplishments which could help in getting him re-elected. S/G tied, horrible by both.