Kiero
Mr.Aaron

who's better, Master Chief or DoomGuy?

Started: 12/1/2014 Category: Games

Kiero

Pro

well yes, alot of us know that doomguy from doom of course, has a backpack that is experimental technology able to hold all those weapons. and he can see invisible enemies, and has powerups. master chief can hold only two weapons...OH SCREW THIS... THIS... is "MY" argument that i agree with... www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm_MFauHzdo
just to shorten it up....wiz and boomstick from screw attacks video will tell you the science and stuff between these two...its a very valid and researched topic that they did...and a death battle at the end...warning...ITS CALLED A DEATH BATTLE, but the battle is at the end.
Mr.Aaron

Con

It depend's on who you think is better. master chief is not a master and doom is not a guy who likes tennis thank you!!!!!!
Kiero

Pro

true...but I'm talking about who is BETTER at fighting, killing, not who you prefer, when I say the science behind them, I mean, there weapons, armor, skills, and so on. now master chief is better because he fought a war between aliens and humans, not, doomguy because he stopped hell from doing hellish things...I mean JESUS!!!HE BEAT EVERYTHING IN HELL BECAUSE THEY KILLED HIS PET RABBIT!!!!In my mind there both bad-ace...excuse my language in any of this sorry...but still I mean who do YOU think would beat who...not preferences....the science and story and skill behind them both...which death battle has proved to be useful...but instead of them doing death battles...who do you think would win...I mean that...again...not favoring either side and saying one or the other...I mean if they fought each other...who would win???
Mr.Aaron

Con

Mr.Aaron forfeited this round.
Kiero

Pro

Kiero forfeited this round.
Mr.Aaron

Con

Mr.Aaron forfeited this round.